Equinox Aft Cabins

fitty

Hi FITTY,

Did you check in with the S-Class Cabin Spreadsheet STICKY at the top of this Forum ? Lots of great info to be found there... LIBRARYLADY19 does an amazing job keeping it up to date.

As for bed locations, on the S-Class Ships they alternate. Look at the Deck Plans those cabins keyed (Square = Convertible Sofa & Triangle = Pullman Berth) sleep 3 or 4 Pax... Bed will therefore be by Bath, cabins either side will have Bed by Balcony

Cheers!

Edited by Sloop-JohnB

Thank you for your reply. I did go through the sticky information and did not see those particular locations. Did you enjoy the hump or aft cabin more? I cannot seem to settle on a cabin.

EQUINOX 1206 is definitely on the STICKY (I just took a look)

Near the bottom of Page # 1 - Entry 149

The footprint of the S-Class Ships is pretty identical, and so are many of the cabin numbers & their locations. So read all the comments for Cabin 1206 (Solstice - Equinox - Eclipse) as they will all be relative. The balcony for 1206 is oversized (wider). Equinox 1206 is a 2 person cabin, so the bed will be by the balcony.

EQUINOX 1208 is not on the Spreadsheet STICKY (no entries at all for 1208). But it is referred to by someone who commented on a 1206 cabin. 1208 on The Equinox is a 3 person cabin, so the bed will be by the bath.

Unlike the M-Class Ships the largest balconies are NOT found on the aft... But are the ones on the angles that lead onto & off of "the hump" and "the bump"

We are definitely now all about real estate... And the bigger balconies as well as location, location, location

Personally, although I love the perspective that being aft offers... On the S-Class Ships my go to location is the Midship C2s with the angled oversized balconies. Preferably the largest (first off) behind "the hump" ... Because being at the widest point on the ship affords incredible views out, up, down, fore & aft along the swervey sides of these magnificent ships.

We were in 1120 on The Solstice (thanks to the research / postings here on CC) and I truly cannot say enough great things about that cabin location. Would book again (or something similarly located up or down) in a heartbeat

A big advantage too on the S Class Ships is the convenience of being midship when it comes to getting around these LARGE ships (there are no Aft Elevators on the S-Class)

Hope this helps,

Cheers!

Edited by Sloop-JohnB

• 7 years later...
On 11/18/2014 at 2:17 PM, jelayne said:

1206 & 1208 both have larger than standard balconies. 1208 has bed by the bath. The balcony of 1206 is a bit larger than 1208. Have been in both, love the aft if I can't be in AQ

I booked 1206 on Equinox for my September 26 sailing. Did you enjoy the balcony as I plan on spending my morning there