Loyalty Ambassador onboard for existing reservation?

masonpips

Hi, I have a total of 5 rooms booked for next summer on Explorer out of Southampton. I booked online and for some reason my Diamond balcony discount is not showing online. I did not get a Guest Copy of the Booking Confirmation so I was going to stop by the LA desk this Saturday when onboard Oasis. Is it reasonable to ask them to check my reservations and print my copies for an already booked cruise? I plan on going early before the "we've got to book another cruise" crowds come out in full force.

I figure it is easier to take in my reservations numbers (written down), with everyone's name/birthdates on paper, versus calling and spending 30 minutes on the phone going through the reservations one-by-one.

In addition, we'll hit 140 cruise credits on the cruise next week - should I mention this regarding the crystal blocks or just wait and see if we get them in our room or at the Welcome Back party?

Thanks

One more question: is it typical NOT to get the booking confirmation via email for online reservations? I also booked Spring Break on Navigator and have not received those. We've typically booked onboard, but the price on Navigator (and Explorer) was such that I wanted to book immediately versus waiting to be on our cruise

Edited by masonpips

I would certainly mention your upcoming milestone to ensure you are on their Crystal Block list.

My personal feeling is that I would be reluctant to bother the LA with existing reservations. I'm not saying that it is wrong to ask for help, it's just my personal feeling that they have limited office hours, and it's something I can do on the phone with C&A anytime.

Edited by clarea

Welcome Back Party? Maybe yes, maybe no. We just received our latest block in our cabin. That was it. No recognition.

But yes, indeed, ask the LA to help you with the existing reservation and do confirm that you are on the list for the crystal block.