Triumph Cabins

zignobe

I was booked in cabin 1284 and I have been wondering if there is one cabin that is on the same level that's better than the next. I looked and also saw that the porthole which is considered an interior cabin is larger in size than the normal interior. My first time cruising my first booking any info on picking the best cabin on the best budget and also am I able to change my cabin from 1284 to 1209 if its still available? Thanks in advance guys:):):confused::confused:

MzZiggy

Without looking at a deck plan, it would be impossible to give you a cabin number. But, I would look at a deck plan (found on the Carnival site for Triumph) and (my personal opinion only) I would stay away from cabins that are near the elevator areas as they can get busy and noisy, and maybe away from any stairs or other public areas. On deck 1, you would mostly have elevator areas and not public areas. But, port or starbord, forward or midship or aft is a purely personal choice. Everyone likes one or the other. We have been in cabins from extreme forward to aft and really don't have a preference.

As for us, we are not in our cabin that much during a cruise so location is not the prime concern when booking. I hope you have a great first cruise and come back ready to book number two! :)