Is lobster or celebrity's version of lobster served on a

stipmom

This doesn't really answer your question but when I did a 4 night cruise on Carnival they served Lobster. I'd expect Celebrity to do so if Carnival can. Speaking of lobster on Royal last September their lobster was awful. I love seafood. The taste was wretched. I'm thinking they got them from China because these definitely were not New England/Canadian or even Caribbean lobsters for that matter. Oh the disappointment....

Out of four sailings, I have only seen fresh, whole lobster on the Canada & New England itinerary. They forgot where I heard they brought it on, but it was during the cruise and they served it a couple of nights later on a non-formal night in the MDR.

Murano and the M-class restaurants with the same menu have a lobster dijon dish prepared tableside.

On a four-nighter, I'd doubt it.

Edited by HickoryShampoo

Out of four sailings, I have only seen fresh, whole lobster on the Canada & New England itinerary. They forgot where I heard they brought it on, but it was during the cruise and they served it a couple of nights later on a non-formal night in the MDR.

Murano and the M-class restaurants with the same menu have a lobster dijon dish prepared tableside.

On a four-nighter, I'd doubt it.

I was on the 10/5/14 Summit Canada/New England cruise. They brought on live lobster in Portland, Maine and served it the same (non-formal) night.

Jane

I was on the 10/5/14 Summit Canada/New England cruise. They brought on live lobster in Portland, Maine and served it the same (non-formal) night.

Jane

That would be the exception - good for you!

Those of us cruise the Caribe don't get that lucky. Marginal "lobster" and some make a big deal of it. Give me set of good crab legs anytime by comparison.

Edited by blindrid