MS Prisendam Sail-Away November 20, 2013

aliaschief

Hope she leaves on time. I have to pick up friends at the airport at 5:15 so I can just watch the sail-away at 4:00 (if it happens then).
Since she's starting a 28 day Amazon cruise, I would be very surprised if she leaves on time. It usually takes longer to get her loaded for long trips than it does for 7 day loops. Or maybe they're just often in no hurry to get going with 2 sea days before the first port. :) Edited by jtl513

Since she's starting a 28 day Amazon cruise, I would be very surprised if she leaves on time.

That's what I was thinking. There have also been quite a few late departures so far this season. I will be pleasantly surprised if I get to see her leave.:)

That's what I was thinking. There have also been quite a few late departures so far this season. I will be pleasantly surprised if I get to see her leave.:)

Seems there are about as many reasons as there are cruise ships in PE for late sailings. On our 31 day cruise on Prinsendam out of PE in May of 2013, we sailed pretty much on time. We were the only ship in port that day though, which may well account for that.

Seems there are about as many reasons as there are cruise ships in PE for late sailings. On our 31 day cruise on Prinsendam out of PE in May of 2013, we sailed pretty much on time. We were the only ship in port that day though, which may well account for that.

that was a great day, wasn't it?

Hope she leaves on time. I have to pick up friends at the airport at 5:15 so I can just watch the sail-away at 4:00 (if it happens then).

Last year when we left on the Prinsendam for the Amazon cruise we didn't leave port until almost 9:00PM. We were scheduled for I believe it was 5:ooPM not 4:00PM at that time.

We had a great cruise, late leaving didn't diminish our cruise at all. Love the Elegant Explorer".

Helen:D

Boarding today started at 12.30 pm. There are rumours of an inspection having occurred, although I can't confirm that through a Google search. The mandatory safety drill is at 3.30 pm. Like others. I'm hoping we leave on time.

Michelle.

Hi Michelle,

how are you doing? I wouldn't be surprised if there is an inspection. She often gets inspected when she comes to FLL as it is so rare.

Last year when we left on the Prinsendam for the Amazon cruise we didn't leave port until almost 9:00PM. We were scheduled for I believe it was 5:ooPM not 4:00PM at that time.

We had a great cruise, late leaving didn't diminish our cruise at all. Love the Elegant Explorer".

Helen:D

I remember that late departure. I'm hoping that we see her go in daylight today. We seem to have missed out a few times!