Aft Cabins on Reflection Deck 10

mbddisney

Was just given the chance to upgrade to aft Cabins on reflection deck 10, have seen different opinions on the aft, has anyone stayed in either 1415,1222 or 1220. Is the sound of the motor a issue, is the soot an issue and is it really a long walk to the elevators. Any help on the would be appreciated.

I have not sailed in those particular rooms, but have had similar locations on other S class ships. I do not recall any motor noise at all. As to distance, yes, it is a long walk to the elevators. If you forget something, there is no quick jog back to go get it - it is an event. If you are in good health, I would not worry about that point. If you have any mobility issues or problems with walking too much, think twice.

Have stayed in Aft cabins on other S class ships. No noise from the engines, very quiet location as very little traffic walking past the cabin. Out if about 40 days in aft cabins have had some minor soot on the balcony on 5-6 occasions. Easily wiped away by the cabin steward. It is a long walk to the elevators, probably takes a 60-90 seconds. But the walk is worth it for the views from the aft.