Adult Beverages

ACoupleAtSea

We just booked our Disney cruise on the Wonder and was curious what brands of beer are sold on board? Also, are there any specialty drinks that are unique to Disney? Thanks

This the menu from the Quiet Cove on the Fantasy recently. These are the (pretty much) standard drinks available in most bars/lounges onboard:

fegdqq.jpg

Sorry don't know about specialty drinks (don't drink :))

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm usually not a mixed drink or sweet drink person, but the Konk Koller is good enough that I have started making it at home at times. I highly recommend it. There are some beers that they have not listed on the menu. My memory isn't serving this post well, but if I recall they had Boddingtons, Newcastle, Stella, and several others. Not all locations have these - but on the Wonder I know that Cadillac Lounge had a better selection that many other areas.

how much are the draft beers?

Just got off the Dream last Friday. My husband bought the 22oz beer glass for $14.95. Whenever you fill it, you get 22oz but they charge you for 16oz. With the 15% gratuity, each Bud Light was $6.04.

He also had the Kona Big Wave Golden Ale a few times, it was a little more money, but I dont remember exactly.

Edited by monty913

Thats aka a Miami Vice. Sad to see they don't have any heavier/darker beers. Light lagers are nice in the Caribbean but not imo so much Alaska.

I don't know for sure about DCL, but I know HAL had Alaska Brewery beers on board - those are not available outside of certain areas, and I'm pretty sure Florida is not on their distribution list. I'd think there's a good chance they'd have them on board when they're in Alaska.

Like monty913 I got off the Dream last Fri. They also had Samuel Adams in addition to what is shown on the servers wheel. Sam was almost $6 and becks was almost $7. I assume many domestic/imports are similarly priced. If u buy ten u get 2 free and they'll deliver to your room plus let u trade in warm for cold at any bar (assuming they stick the brand at that bar).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk