Hotel with free shuttle

RonenLin

We are arriving from Montreal to FLL airport a day before our NCL Epic cruise to West Caribbean this upcoming February the 1st. We need a hotel that either has a free shuttle from airport to hotel or from hotel to port or event both. Should we look for a hotel closer to the port or closer to the airport? We have never been in Florida so we have no clue in regards to location and cost of transportation.

I assume you're sailing from Miami since you are on NCL. Usually the best plan cost-wise is to stay at a hotel near FLL and shuttle to POM in the morning using SAS or QLS shuttles.

The port is an hour from the airport, so you won't find a hotel with free shuttles to both FLL and POM.

We stayed at the Sleep Inn & Suites FLL airport... free airport shuttle and hot breakfast. Next to a 24 hr Walgreens and across from a few restaurants.

I would stay here again. Clean hotel and very convenient

We then used QLS shuttle service for transport from the hotel to POM and then POM back to the FLL airport. I would use them again... on time and very professional.

Have always uses SAS but they will only shuttle from specific hotels in FLL now due to long drive time with bridge being drawn up frequently. Their web site will list those hotels, many on 17 th street. I did not find any hotels FLL that do shuttles to Miami. I chose to fly into Miami and found a hotel with free airport and port shuttle as well as free breakfast. The difference in price was offset by that plus the convenience of being closer to the port.

SpringHill Suites in Dania offers free shuttle service from the airport and to the port. We did this three weeks ago and it worked great.

DaveOKC

I don't believe NCL starts at that port, I think its the port on Dodge Island.