Darwin airport to cruise terminal

Hi there

I wonder if anyone could tell me the easiest way to travel from Darwin domestic airport to the cruise terminal?

Probably by taxi but I'd like to know the approximate cost and / or if there are other options.

Thanks - Gae

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi there

I wonder if anyone could tell me the easiest way to travel from Darwin domestic airport to the cruise terminal?

Probably by taxi but I'd like to know the approximate cost and / or if there are other options.

Thanks - GaeSent from my iPhone using Forums

I would imagine taxi is your only option. The airport is not very far out of town. When we were there on our cruise we took a taxi to Crodylus which is just opposite the airport. It was only a short ride and I cant remember how much it cost. When we were ready to return to the town they rang for us , and a taxi was there in about 10 minutes.

I would imagine taxi is your only option. The airport is not very far out of town. When we were there on our cruise we took a taxi to Crodylus which is just opposite the airport. It was only a short ride and I cant remember how much it cost. When we were ready to return to the town they rang for us , and a taxi was there in about 10 minutes.

Thanks David - I had no idea how far away the airport was as the last 2 times I've visited Darwin it was via cruiseship so didn't notice the airport in my travels around the city.

Gae

this comes up in mr google

http://www.darwinairportshuttle.com.au/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=25&Itemid=53

it is also the service listed on the Darwin Airport site. Says taxis to the cbd about $30

Thank you for checking this out for me! I did google before posting this thread but couldn't find a price so thought that possibly someone here on CC would have needed the same service in the past to the Cruise Terminal! I guess it might cost an additional $5-$10 to be dropped off there!

Gae :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by gaechann