Feeling Good. How About You?

chrismakris

Normally when DW and I plan a trip there is usually a long discussion about where to go and how much to spend. When the 123Go All Inclusive sale came up, I decided to check to see what was available in September and October as we like to go away on vacation for our anniversary.

I booked the Summit repo cruise out of NJ at what I thought was a great price. We love the ship and the Caribbean. I have planned to surprise her on Christmas with the cruise as a gift. Since then the price has gone up $500/pp in the two and half weeks since I purchased it.

I couldn't be more happy right now. With the 123Go All Inclusive package I feel like Celebrity is paying me to go on their cruise.(As long as DW wants to go.)

How about you guys? Any stories on deals you obtained recently?

Edited by chrismakris

That will be a wonderful surprise! We have two cruises coming up we both got great deals on. The first one we booked was the 14nt eclipse holiday cruise. We booked this over a year ago and got the 123 deal. We've only seen prices rise since and at some points our room was selling for double than what we paid! You're right, it is a great feeling knowing you got a great deal and will make that sailing all the better.

Cheers and Happy Cruising!

I have the "Feel Good Factor"

We were Celebrity cruisers - but stopped cruising with our favourite line in 2009 when the smoking ban on balconies were put in place.

OOoh the life of being controlled by nicotine!!

Now, we are well over two years smoke free - just back from Norwegian cruise, and booked on a TA with Celebrity for 2015 - cannot wait. We have never seen any Solstice class ships - all new to us. We wouldnt even look at the new ships - we just closed off from Celebrity completely - knowing we would not cruise under the smoking policy. Sad huh....:o

But the kick I get every day- knowing we are no longer controlled by the dreaded cigarettes - is wonderful.

We havent given up on the booze though hahahaa - and getting a Free Classic Package on a TA cruise was a mega bonus. We are upgrading it to Premium as we do like a Martini! (or three;) )

We got a great AQ cabin - love spa access - at a great price

and hey, cruising is cheaper than cigarettes!!!

So - yup - Reasons to be cheerful indeed!!

Normally when DW and I plan a trip there is usually a long discussion about where to go and how much to spend. When the 123Go All Inclusive sale came up, I decided to check to see what was available in September and October as we like to go away on vacation for our anniversary.

I booked the Summit repo cruise out of NJ at what I thought was a great price. We love the ship and the Caribbean. I have planned to surprise her on Christmas with the cruise as a gift. Since then the price has gone up $500/pp in the two and half weeks since I purchased it.

I couldn't be more happy right now. With the 123Go All Inclusive package I feel like Celebrity is paying me to go on their cruise.(As long as DW wants to go.)

How about you guys? Any stories on deals you obtained recently?

I booked this cruise a month or so ago and when you said the prices rose so much, I went to the site to check. My cabin price (Concierge) did not rise since I booked. With the all inclusive deals we got, we are paying about 47 dollars a day. Pretty pleased with that myself. Julie

What a wonderful surprise. Of course she will want to go. We just booked a Caribbean for Winter 2016. (2015 vacation time has been committed.) DH and I are always happy with what we book, but this was even better with the 123 promo for Aqua. We are delighted with what we got, too. The only problem is waiting. The next one isn't until March on Princess.

Ohiodoglover

We booked a Panama Canal cruise while onboard the Century earlier this year, at which time, there was no PYP or 123Go package offered so the prices were decent. Since then, the price of the cruise has almost doubled and since we booked it onboard, they threw in the Beverage Package, onboard credit and transferred it to my TA for a bit more onboard credit ... so now, the gratuities are covered through the OBC.

Bad thing is, there were several others that wanted to join us on this cruise and they saw a balcony room offered for $2500 pp...now over $4000 pp. They didn't grab it and doubt if any of our cruise buddies will cough up the funds for this cruise now. We are thrilled with the savings though...so much so, am debating on getting first class air with all the money we've saved.