MS Eurodam & MS Nieuw Amsterdam Sail-Away November 30, 2014

aliaschief

$12 for a chocolate ship? And it isn't even dark chocolate.

No, it is about 8 inches of solid chocolate; on the left milk chocolate and on the right dark. :) And it id not Hershey's chocolate but from Li-Lac in NYC.

Edited by Boytjie

Well I guess I have to leave the screen shots up to others, just doesn't seem to work on my computer. I thought upgrading to 7 would help and it has but not in that area. Oh well, its just frustrating.

Thanks Chief, Lou and Dave for another nice sailaway.

If you put the webcam on full screen (so you only get the webcam picture, not everything on your computer screen). Then hit Alt+PrtScn to get the screen capture and paste it in a program such as Paint.

It doesn't look like it does anything when you do it. Just press ALT+PrtScn. Then open MS Paint and select Paste it should be there. Hope that helps.

New Captain boarded yesterday -- Capt. Scott.

Thanks adrift, I hear he, Captain Scott, does not believe in all this foolishness of blowing the horns, so I'm guessing he is trying to make a point. I know he knows about it, I think IRL Joanie talk to him about it on her Westerdam cruise. So I'm thinking he is going to prove it by not tooting.:(

Thanks adrift, I hear he, Captain Scott, does not believe in all this foolishness of blowing the horns, so I'm guessing he is trying to make a point. I know he knows about it, I think IRL Joanie talk to him about it on her Westerdam cruise. So I'm thinking he is going to prove it by not tooting.:(

Well, that's disappointing! Especially after the Westerdam!