Downside/Upsideto Late seating??

Boatingmom

It's best to pick the dining time closest to when you usually eat...either will do just fine. If you have late seating, that means going to the shows BEFORE dinner, so in reality, everyone needs to "be ready" about the same time anyway....and you have time, even on port days!

I totally disagree...we usually have dinner at 5 30 or 6 at home but prefer late traditional on cruises, at home we aren't at excursions all day, having a couple of martini's before dinner or seeing a show so having dinner around 8 is the best where as early dinner ALWAYS impedes our cocktail hour and makes us feel rushed getting ready for dinner after excursions or a nice day of lounging at sea.

It's best to pick the dining time closest to when you usually eat...either will do just fine. If you have late seating, that means going to the shows BEFORE dinner, so in reality, everyone needs to "be ready" about the same time anyway....and you have time, even on port days!

I also have to disagree but it's a personal preference to eat Late Traditional dining when I cruise. I eat so early when home, it's ridiculous but that's because I miss lunch a lot at work. On the ship I usually catch a small snack around 5, or go to the Platinum/Elite lounge.

People wanting to see Muts... I mean muts are dogs ... I know I saw a bunch of dog acts on Jay Leno and wondered if they were no booked on princess ships... like Blueman or Rock Of ages.........

Okay, I'll bite. :p Movies Under the Stars=MUTS. There was that one thread awhile back where everyone was complaining about emotional support dogs on Princess, but none of them put on shows, as far as I know. ;)