Anyone else having trouble entering Princess' new contest

galelynn

Got a email from Princess today with a new contest for the 50th anniversary, when I select enter now, it comes up forbidden!! Anyone else come across this problem?

I had the same problem, but I thought it was because I used my iPad.

Yep, just saw the email and followed it to the site and registered. No problems there. Then decided to check on our booking that has final payment due 12/9. When trying to log on, I kept getting the message "Your email address or password cannot be found, please try again." It's the same email and password I have had for years on this site...and is also saved and pre-filled. Glad to hear I'm not the only one with a problem. Good thing my final payment isn't due today!!

Entered okay but then could not log into "my Princess"

Called Princess they had to reset my password( that had worked for the last 6 years) ! They agreed they are having IT problems once people enter contest!

Were you able to reset to the same/old password. This will mess with me...(I know, problems...lol). I just like having all my cruise line passwords the same so I remember them and keep them separate from financial, social, etc. account passwords.

I must be lucky I entered no problem.

Are you able to log into your "My Princess" account?

I tried the link to reset my password, but then it came up "Your email address or password cannot be found. Please verify your name and password and try again." I guess I will have to call...

Edited by reney313

Are you able to log into your "My Princess" account?

I tried the link to reset my password, but then it came up "Your email address or password cannot be found. Please verify your name and password and try again." I guess I will have to call...

I just tried and I can log it. Everything I quickly did seems to be working for me. Am logging in thru my phone.

Got a email from Princess today with a new contest for the 50th anniversary, when I select enter now, it comes up forbidden!! Anyone else come across this problem?

Mine went through just fine. If only I could win a free cruise!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk