Another FTTF question regarding 2 cabins.

SurfCat

I have booked two suites on a 4 day cruise out of PC on the Sensation; one for my wife and I and the other for the kids.

I purchased FTTF for one of the suites so that we would have somewhere to put our carryons and beverages immediately when we get on the ship.

I also hate lines with a heated passion, and part of the reason that I purchased it was if I ever needed guest services. I understand that FTTF also gets priority dining.

Since I've already bought FTTF for one cabin, should I spend the money to get it for the other so that they can enjoy the guest services and dining priority? I am assuming that it would be worthless to me in the dining priority if both cabins do not have it.

Thanks in advance.

FTTF includes Priority Embark and Debark, Cabin available as you board, Priority Luggage, Priority Tender, special line for Guest Services and Priority Dining assignments.

Suite perks are only Priority Embark and Debark.

Are there tender ports? If so, they won't be able to go with you. As stated above, FTTF sPriority Dining Assignment, not a way to by pass the line. No one on Carnival gets that.

I think you are misunderstanding the dining priority. if you have early dining and want to change it, you will have priority over everyone else (except diamond and platinum)

you don't get any real dining priority on the ship

So, what you're telling me is that it won't help me on my time dining?

Thanks for the quick responses.

No, it won't help you at all with getting in faster for my time dining. The only thing it would do for you is give you priority in your assigned dining time. If you were on early and wanted to change to late or my time, it could help. But no one, including Diamonds and Platinums, gets to skip to the head of the line for my time. It's strictly first come first served.

Edited by nwcruiselover

I have booked two suites on a 4 day cruise out of PC on the Sensation; one for my wife and I and the other for the kids.

I purchased FTTF for one of the suites so that we would have somewhere to put our carryons and beverages immediately when we get on the ship.

I am sure I will be corrected if I am wrong, but since you are in suites, you are priority anyways and did not need to purchase FTTF!

I think you are misunderstanding the dining priority. if you have early dining and want to change it, you will have priority over everyone else (except diamond and platinum)

you don't get any real dining priority on the ship

FTTF does not mean Faster To The Food😊

Copyofth_Carnival-VIFP-Platinum_zps41db4d4e1_zps02e438c7.jpgI still cruise for Warm Chocolate Melting Cake (with 2 sugar-free vanilla ice-creams)

I am sure I will be corrected if I am wrong, but since you are in suites, you are priority anyways and did not need to purchase FTTF!

Suites get priority embark and debark, though I've read no more priority debark, so I'm not sure about that.

Suite people do not get to the cabin early or anything else that FTTF offers.

to have the cabin available when they board they needed to purchase the FTTF

FTTF does not give priorty dining reservations. It gives you priorty if someone is wait listed for early dining-- it will open the wait list for you.

If you have more then 4 people sailing I would look into traditional dining instead of anytime. -- no waiting

One of the main reasons that I wanted it was so that my cabin would be ready when I board. I did not purchase FTTF last year and although we were boarded by about 11:30, our suites weren't ready until about 1:30. It wasn't a huge deal, but we had to lug our carryons and the drinks that we brought onboard around for a couple of hours. Its worth it to me to spend $50 simply not to have to do this.

Thank you all for the help.

One of the main reasons that I wanted it was so that my cabin would be ready when I board. I did not purchase FTTF last year and although we were boarded by about 11:30, our suites weren't ready until about 1:30. It wasn't a huge deal, but we had to lug our carryons and the drinks that we brought onboard around for a couple of hours. Its worth it to me to spend $50 simply not to have to do this.

Thank you all for the help.

If you just want a place to drop off luggage either purchase one FTTF and all can drop off or get to port at 1.

Know that of only one is purchased only one cabin gets all the perks of FTTF.

Priority embarkation with FTTF. OP also stated he wanted it for guest services.

That said, unless you have tender ports (I don't think the Sensation ever goes to a tender port), I would cancel one room since you get priority boarding having suites and the dining thing has already been clarified. If you need guest services for the kid's room, an adult will have to address it anyway. At most you only need to purchase it for you and your wife's cabin. Just my opinion.

Edited by cruizinisthebest