Back from the Divina Dec 6 2014

anamarieus

Are milk shakes or ice cream shakes, or the smoothies part of the included package within Yacht Club members?

Don't think so but never asked, is there a beer flavoured ice cream?

Quite honestly I believe that if the ingredients were available in the bar the barman would make you anything you asked for ........ I know on our one cruise in YC we asked for cocktails that were not on "The List" they prepared them for us so long as premium spirits were not involved ....

Just remember that the YC package only covers the bars in YC areas and the restaurant, all other bars and lounges you have to pay for ,,,

Edited by AVACTION
clarification

We had the most wonderful time! The ship is absolutely STUNNING and the staff is beyond amazing. The staff of the Divina made our cruise.

We could not tender at Great Stirrup Cay, so we got to spend the day on this beautiful ship. Im still swaying back n forth ha ha got seasick first night.

I will write a full review this week as I kept a diary. I met fabulous people, swam in the absolutely beautiful pools, ate good food and sailed under a full moon on a flat glass sea going about 1 to 2 knots on the way home as we had an extra sea day.

dont listen to bad reviews about this ship. The ship and esp the staff are Ah Mazing. I want to live on the Divina. Best kept secret at sea. The shows were fabulous. Whomever said do not miss them were spot on.

I will miss her. I already do. We were the last ones off. They shut the doors after we left!! :o

We agree, the Divina is the 'best bang for your cruise buck' in the Caribbean!

Our friends just off the Divina on our recommendation loved their cruise also!

We were on the same cruise on Divina from 22/11 to 6/12 on a BTB cruise. the ship was clean and staff were great. The food was more aimed at the American Market with some of the buffet stations substituting the Med food for Junk but the Daily Carvery kept us happy at lunchtime.

We only ended up paying £18 p/n for the Drinks package which was much cheaper than the $55 p/n on board.

It was awesome, except for a few rude Americans but the bar staff prioritise the polite passengers so that's OK. We didn't make it to Great Stirrup Cay either week which was disappointing but not worth kicking up a fuss over. The few rough days at sea were certainly fun :)

It was our 3rd MSC cruise and we enjoyed it so much that we are booked back on Fantasia for an 11 nighter on Jan 29th