Pictures of New Aft Grand Suites on Oasis of the Seas

• 2 weeks later...

What dates are people booked in the new aft GS suites? I'm beginning to wonder if there are some current sailings with no one in them (you had to be "in the know" to hear about them) or no one who is on cruise critic. Is anyone booked in one of them before February 21? My family has 11330 booked for that week. If no one posts before then, I will be sure to get pictures and I hope a video uploaded during or after the cruise.

What dates are people booked in the new aft GS suites? I'm beginning to wonder if there are some current sailings with no one in them (you had to be "in the know" to hear about them) or no one who is on cruise critic. Is anyone booked in one of them before February 21? My family has 11330 booked for that week. If no one posts before then, I will be sure to get pictures and I hope a video uploaded during or after the cruise.

I'm pretty sure they have been booked. Looking at the RCCL website, it appears that there isn't one available until the end of February. Have you seen the pictures of the suite on deck 11? There has been some posted.

I'm pretty sure they have been booked. Looking at the RCCL website, it appears that there isn't one available until the end of February. Have you seen the pictures of the suite on deck 11? There has been some posted.

Yes I did see them but they were rather dark and were taken when the suite was first occupied. It would be nice to see if any changes have been made with regard to the things not completed and also a clearer view.

• 1 month later...

In addition to what's been posted in other threads, I think we'll see some more pictures (and hopefully videos too) this week and next. As was mentioned in earlier posts, I also read that there are a few people on board the Oasis this week that have promised to post after they get back.

One of the better videos I've seen was posted a couple of weeks ago, but it was of one of the smaller, deck 14 suite balconies. Short but good video, but I'm hoping specifically for 11330 or 11730 pics/vids.

An earlier thread started by CaribSailor has some good pictures of 11330, but RCI hadn't completely finished furnishing the cabin yet. If I recall, he was the first one booked in that cabin after the refit.

Edited by TheInnocentAge