Sunday Night Football

thephillykid

Anyone know if we will be to watch next Sunday night's national game between the Eagles and the Cowboys next week on the Glory.

Please let me know as I would be really bummed not being able to see the Eagles.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Forums mobile app

Edited by thephillykid

Anyone know if we will be to watch next Sunday night's national game between the Eagles and the Cowboys next week on the Glory.

Please let me know as I would be really bummed not being able to see the Eagles.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Forums mobile app

I can understand you being bummed out as the defending super bowl champs rolled into town and put a big boom on you today! The Eagles were lucky to score 14 today... Seattle gave them one with the botched punt and the Eagles made one nice play for there other TD, albeit there only nice offensive play of the day... Defense always rises to the top and the Hawks are putting the boom on the rest of the nfl...

I can understand you being bummed out as the defending super bowl champs rolled into town and put a big boom on you today! The Eagles were lucky to score 14 today... Seattle gave them one with the botched punt and the Eagles made one nice play for there other TD, albeit there only nice offensive play of the day... Defense always rises to the top and the Hawks are putting the boom on the rest of the nfl...

Couldn't have said it better myself. :D

• 2 years later...