Add me to the "WOW" sucker list!

Back in March we booked our WOW cruise for Adventure of the Seas. Got a great deal in my book. Adjoining Grand Suites for $2450 each suite. Bummer now is that they are offering free OBC so I called but the cruise is now more expensive then when we bought it. Ah well.

While I was Wow'd about the price I paid for the cruise, I do not feel the WOW when it comes to the Royal website. I log on to my account and while my cruise is still there there is no longer a "make a payment" option, theres a cruise documentation section but when I click on it nothing happens. Youd think theyd have an excellent website, but judging by some things Ive noticed today and things Ive read on here, that is not the case. :rolleyes:

While I was Wow'd about the price I paid for the cruise, I do not feel the WOW when it comes to the Royal website. I log on to my account and while my cruise is still there there is no longer a "make a payment" option, theres a cruise documentation section but when I click on it nothing happens. Youd think theyd have an excellent website, but judging by some things Ive noticed today and things Ive read on here, that is not the case. :rolleyes:

The existing reservations portion of the Royal web site is an embarassment. It cannot even show you your OBC. Carnival's site has no problem doing so. The Carnival existing reservations section is far superior.

Sad part is that there is absolutely no excuse for this. Some senior IT management people at Royal need to be fired or the C-levels that are allowing this to continue need to go.

The existing reservations portion of the Royal web site is an embarassment. It cannot even show you your OBC. Carnival's site has no problem doing so. The Carnival existing reservations section is far superior.

Sad part is that there is absolutely no excuse for this. Some senior IT management people at Royal need to be fired or the C-levels that are allowing this to continue need to go.

Yea I thought it was weird that my OBC wasnt listed anywhere, but there is a message in red stating that reservations with OBC can only be modified over the phone so that is a good sign.

Another thing I had an issue with was theres a section for special requests or celebrations, but no button to click on to add something (unless im missing it)..it will be our anniversary while on the ship so itd be nice to add it in there, but im sure a simple phone call could fix that.

I don't like the sales because they won't let you use the Royal points to pay for your cruise if you booked with the special pricing, especially the ones were the second person gets a discounted price :mad:. I usually take $500 or more off each cruise. I also tend to book a year out and get a better price then those sale prices.

Diana

I don't like the sales because they won't let you use the Royal points to pay for your cruise if you booked with the special pricing, especially the ones were the second person gets a discounted price :mad:. I usually take $500 or more off each cruise. I also tend to book a year out and get a better price then those sale prices.

Diana

I don't like that part either. And since most reservations these days are BOGOHO most folks are only going to be able to use points for OBC for the next year and a half.:(