Another Upgrade Question

runner2013

Hi all,

I originally booked a guaranteed inside stateroom for an upcoming trip. The price dropped after the final payment so I called my TA and NCL bumped me up to a guaranteed oceanview room at no charge which I was very happy about.

I would like to continue tracking prices for another drop, but I'm not sure if I would go by the price of my original room-the guaranteed inside- or the room I was bumped up into-the guaranteed oceanview. I have also been assigned the room number already for the oceanview if that makes a difference?.

Is it worth it to keep checking or just a waste of time at this point?

Any info or advice greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Patty

Assuming this is for your 12-22 trip on the Sky...

At this point, after final payment, NCL has no obligation to provide you any upgrade or OBC if a cabin price drops below what you paid. You can track based on your current cabin assignment but it is highly unlikely that you will be able to get anything from NCL.

I would like to continue tracking prices for another drop, but I'm not sure if I would go by the price of my original room-the guaranteed inside- or the room I was bumped up into-the guaranteed oceanview.

Neither. Only thing that matters is the actual sum you paid - if a higher category drops below or very close to it, you can try and ask for an upgrade.

Assuming this is for your 12-22 trip on the Sky...

At this point, after final payment, NCL has no obligation to provide you any upgrade or OBC if a cabin price drops below what you paid. You can track based on your current cabin assignment but it is highly unlikely that you will be able to get anything from NCL.

Thanks Nets33. I do realize I am not entitled to anything at all should the price happen to drop again. Not a big deal, especially since I've already gotten something for nothing with the free upgrade:D I was more concerned with which category I would look at on the off chance things did happen to :)drop.

Thanks for the info