Oasis Boardwalk balcony rooms

jillmom2

We are sailing on the Oasis in April and have 3 Boardwalk balcony rooms near the very end on deck 9 starboard including the last 9729. My question is if there is a back way with stairs to get down to the boardwalk from near our rooms or will we have to walk up to the main hallway and use those stairs and enter boardwalk from the main entrance. I thought I read that someone said there is stairs on deck 7 near the rock climbing wall but I didn't know if that applied to the other decks...especially with the aqua theater suites being there as well as the new grand suites on the higher decks..I can't tell just by looking at deck plans...It doesn't look like it...but thought I would ask anyway...thanks!!

Nope, no stairs at that end of the hallway to take you down to Boardwalk. The only stairs at the end caps are deck "7" between the boardwalk and the rock climbing areas, no to the cabin hallways, etc...

So, yes, you do have to walk all the way back down the hallway to the stairs and elevators shown on the deck plans to get up or down...