Flight Promotional Codes

oceansandseas

I have done a search on CC for this and there is no information. I have also posted in the flight section.

Every time that I look for prices for our flights from Toronto YYZ to Los Angeles LAX for our cruise, there is a place to put a promotional code, which I imagine would give a reduced price. I have never been given a promotional code to use, even though I subscribe to their emails. Probably Air Canada would be the best, but American Airlines also has flights with this route. West Jet does also, but nothing direct. I do not want to fly through a connecting airport that might have a snow storm during the winter months. We could have a snow storm in Toronto also, but we must take our chances.

Any help in this regard would be appreciated. Thank you.

o

What travel site are you looking at that has a "place for a promotional code"?

Oceania

Travelocity

Air Canada

????

This would help us figure out if there are in fact codes.

You also say you have never been given a promotional code even though you subscribe "to their emails"... who are "they"??

This too, would help in figuring out if emails with promo codes exist.

There are lots of well traveled folks here, a few extra details help us help you :)

What travel site are you looking at that has a "place for a promotional code"?

Most airlines will send out emails (if you sign up) with promotions for flights conditions apply ...they usually include a promo code just like the one in the link above "20surprise"

When booking air on the airline's website you see a box enter promo code for those that are using the promotion

There are also promo codes for groups flying from different locations they will offer a special code for discounted rates (like hotels do)

Take a look at your favourite airline website ;)

or any one you choose

http://www.aa.com/reservation/roundTripSearchAccess.do

Edited by LHT28

Most airlines will send out emails (if you sign up) with promotions for flights conditions apply ...they usually include a promo code just like the one in the link above "20surprise"

When booking air on the airline's website you see a box enter promo code for those that are using the promotion

There are also promo codes for groups flying from different locations they will offer a special code for discounted rates (like hotels do)

Take a look at your favourite airline website ;)

or any one you choose

http://www.aa.com/reservation/roundTripSearchAccess.do

I understand all about promotional codes for EVERYTHING, I was directing my questions to the Original Poster, to try and figure out where THEY were seeing this. They never mentioned in their original post on what site they were that was asking for the promo code.. I was trying to help them figure it out.

I understand all about promotional codes for EVERYTHING, I was directing my questions to the Original Poster, to try and figure out where THEY were seeing this. They never mentioned in their original post on what site they were that was asking for the promo code.. I was trying to help them figure it out.

Maybe they just noticed the promo code box :)