another classic beverage package

betmust

I have been searching but did not find it - are frozen white Russians included in the classic beverage package?

I could not find a list with info about any frozen drinks...

Thank you

When it comes to Cocktails... You will not find a list (cause there would literally be 1000s of variations)

On the Classic Alcohol Pkg, it is more about the Brand Name of the Alcohol, and the amount. Single Pours are all on the Classic. Drinks with Multiple Pours of Spirits in them are on the Premium Pkg.

Celebrity Official Beverage Pkg Lists (as of May 28, 2014) = http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2048745

As for Frozen White Russians...

Cannot say I've seen these on a Menu per se (although I had an excellent Frozen Pyrat Alexander with Oasis Ice Cream Mix in the Passport Bar on The Solstice 2012). That was covered under the Premium Pkg

When it comes to Frozen Cocktails, Celebrity does not offer these at all Bars. Each Bar rather has a list of its Signature Drinks (such as the Pyrat Alexander I mentioned above)

Have seen Frozen / Ice Slushie / Ice Cream type Cocktails at the outdoor Bars on both M & S Class Ships... And most often one of the Drinks of the Day is an Exotic Frozen Concoction on Caribbean Sailings. Some are covered by Celebrity's Bevvy Pkgs (depends on price*) and some are not

* Pricing Maxs for Cocktails is $ 8 for the Classic Alcohol and $ 13 for the Premium. If you surpass that on the Classic you are charged the whole freight (Drink & Grat) on your SeaPass Card... On the Premium just the difference between it's cost & the Max Pour Cost (plus the Grat difference as well)

Hope this helps,

Cheers!

Edited by Sloop-JohnB

I have been searching but did not find it - are frozen white Russians included in the classic beverage package?

I could not find a list with info about any frozen drinks...

Thank you

What is in a frozen White Russian that makes it frozen?

We just came off the 11 Night Equinox and the new SLUSH Bar located at the Pool is amazing! The drinks were included with our package, but we upgraded to the Premium Package (Only $256.00 for two people total). There was a generous amount of alcohol in the cocktails from SLUSH and the menu is amazing. Loved the Oreo Cookie one the best.

Many of the bars that do blended drinks also have an ice cream mix (pourable, from a carton) that can be used to make some drinks.

We just came off the 11 Night Equinox and the new SLUSH Bar located at the Pool is amazing! The drinks were included with our package, but we upgraded to the Premium Package (Only $256.00 for two people total). There was a generous amount of alcohol in the cocktails from SLUSH and the menu is amazing. Loved the Oreo Cookie one the best.

Unfortunately, the OP has not said which ship they'll be on...

The "Ice Cream Mix" is the Oasis Stuff that I referenced in my Reply #2 above. I think. Most of Celebrity's Bars have an Oasis Machine (GIANT Blender that crushes ice, and when mix is added makes a frozen cocktail (ie Oasis Carton Mix... Colada / Dacquiri / Margueritta Mix). If the bar has the Cartons of Ice Cream Mix then that is a different frozen concoction vs a Slushy styled one.

On The Solstice (2012) for our Eastern Caribbean Cruise... we only saw Ice Cream Mix at the Passport Bar, where they made their Signature Pyrat Alexander (OMGosh cannot tell you all in words how amazing this drink was...)

Never saw any Oasis Ice Cream Mix on The Summit... But then again this Southern Caribbean Cruise had a very different vibe vs our first one as it was more Port Intensive... And we found ourselves not as Loyal to just one Bar

As for the SLUSH BAR... This is a new venue for Celebrity... So just beginning to roll out across The Fleet. Believe that Equinox is the first to have her, and maybe the ONLY ONE at this point in time. Have read that it could be added to other Ships as they go about adding the NEW Suite Class DR come April

Cheers!

Edited by Sloop-JohnB

Slush was added to Equinox when she went in for her dry dock and updates last spring. Some of the updates included Slush and GastroBar. I can't imagine where they are going to fit the new Suite dining room - maybe just a section of the MDR to start?

Thanks ALGEBRALOVR

Knew Equinox had had a Dry Dock that gave her some of the newer venues (Slush & GastroBar) just was not clear when that was.

As for the new Suites Class DR... Indeed the rumour is that it will space yet again carved out of the MDR.

I can see where the MDR is going to end up just one floor on some of the Ships, be that with closed walls up above (like Blu) or open (like Select).

Guessing that come the newly announced "Edge Ships" we will see a whole different Dining arrangement on Celebrity... Perhaps a whole lot if smaller venues (like RCCLs Quantum Class) vs the visual elegance of a huge 2 Storey Dining Room

Have to admit that saddens me :(

I've always found Celebrity's MDR to be one of the most beautiful impressive spots on the whole ship... Going hand in hand with the idea that on Celebrity Dining is an Extraordinary Experience (nothing like you would experience at home, or even in a local Restaurant... Truly apart from the day to day)

Cheers!

Edited by Sloop-JohnB

Does anyone know if things like mudslides, daiquiris , frozen margaritas, piña coladas are included in the classic package?

Cruising Celebrity since 1993, with some other lines in the mix like NCL and Princess.

All included as long as you don't upgrade the alcohol.

Does anyone know if things like mudslides, daiquiris , frozen margaritas, piña coladas are included in the classic package?

Cruising Celebrity since 1993, with some other lines in the mix like NCL and Princess.

Hi RCKM43,

Read the first part of my Reply # 2 in this topic above.

As I said therein, the determination for which Pkg is made based on the Brand Name of the Alcohol, and the Quantity (Classic = Single Standard Pours only, no doubles... And in most cases no more than one type of Alcohol in the drink)

Cheers!

Edited by Sloop-JohnB

I have always seen the oasis mix at the coffee bar as well, on both classes.

Just got back yesterday. Yes.

Hoping to enjoy a bloody mary with buffet breakfast in morning before heading ashore on days we'll just be flopping on beach.

Is there a bar or drink service in buffet in the am? if not, where would be my best option to indulge as it appears pool bar isn't open until 9 am.

Hoping to enjoy a bloody mary with buffet breakfast in morning before heading ashore on days we'll just be flopping on beach.

Is there a bar or drink service in buffet in the am? if not, where would be my best option to indulge as it appears pool bar isn't open until 9 am.

YES

The Buffet areas have a Bar, one inside, and one outside on the back deck.

Bloody Mary's & Bloody Caesars (a fave for us Canadians) are very popular in the AM... Available in several venues for Breakfast (Oceanview Buffet - Blu - MDR - and Michaels Club... For Suite Guests etc)

Cheers!

Unfortunately, the OP has not said which ship they'll be on...

The "Ice Cream Mix" is the Oasis Stuff that I referenced in my Reply #2 above. I think. Most of Celebrity's Bars have an Oasis Machine (GIANT Blender that crushes ice, and when mix is added makes a frozen cocktail (ie Oasis Carton Mix... Colada / Dacquiri / Margueritta Mix). If the bar has the Cartons of Ice Cream Mix then that is a different frozen concoction vs a Slushy styled one.

On The Solstice (2012) for our Eastern Caribbean Cruise... we only saw Ice Cream Mix at the Passport Bar, where they made their Signature Pyrat Alexander (OMGosh cannot tell you all in words how amazing this drink was...)

Never saw any Oasis Ice Cream Mix on The Summit... But then again this Southern Caribbean Cruise had a very different vibe vs our first one as it was more Port Intensive... And we found ourselves not as Loyal to just one Bar

As for the SLUSH BAR... This is a new venue for Celebrity... So just beginning to roll out across The Fleet. Believe that Equinox is the first to have her, and maybe the ONLY ONE at this point in time. Have read that it could be added to other Ships as they go about adding the NEW Suite Class DR come April

Cheers!

Thanks you for your answers. We will be on the Constellation in February.

Not sure if that effects any answers here or not...

Looking forward to it...

Thanks you for your answers. We will be on the Constellation in February.

Not sure if that effects any answers here or not...

Looking forward to it...

Tell you what BETMUST... I will report back on my detailed current findings shortly, as we are on The Constellation before you

Cheers!