Not Quite Live from the Emerald Princess with lots of pictures, menus, etc....

andy.capitan

Now that I've caught up on the 8 pages, thank you for your informative post. We will be on this cruse in four weeks, and I enjoy seeing previews of what is to come. Hopefully this one won't be cut short due to Norovirus and/or fog again!

P.S. Completely agree with your comments about the Saints. I just don't know what has happened to my home team this year. Hoping for good things in tonight's game!

Andy, thank you so much for taking us along with you on your cruise. I am so enjoying all the pictures with titles so we know what we are looking at. I feel like I'm on the cruise with you. Boo, hoo, I'm not! :p

Lynda;

I know what you mean. Kudos to Andy in that I also feel as though I am on the cruise.....:):):)

Bob

As I'm sitting here in my sick bed not being able to smell nor taste; I have decided that living through your pictures of dinner is the highlight of my day ;)

Perhaps lucky. Usually I gain weight just looking at food pictures.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Now that I've caught up on the 8 pages, thank you for your informative post. We will be on this cruse in four weeks, and I enjoy seeing previews of what is to come. Hopefully this one won't be cut short due to Norovirus and/or fog again!

P.S. Completely agree with your comments about the Saints. I just don't know what has happened to my home team this year. Hoping for good things in tonight's game!

No norovirus or fog on our cruise.

Who Dat!

Wow! I am so enjoying your ongoing review with all the great photos and images of menus. You really are doing a terrific job of sharing your experience with us.

Much appreciated.

Andy, thank you so much for taking us along with you on your cruise. I am so enjoying all the pictures with titles so we know what we are looking at. I feel like I'm on the cruise with you. Boo, hoo, I'm not! :p

Lynda;

I know what you mean. Kudos to Andy in that I also feel as though I am on the cruise.....:):):)

Bob

You're welcome and thank you. One of my goals is to show my experiences and let others decide for themselves if it is something they might like to do. It sounds like I might be succeeding.