Has this happened to you...

momonthego17

I booked a cruise for next Thanksgiving while I was onboard our Thanksgiving cruise this year. As soon as it was done, I went to the Fun Hub where you can access a computer, pulled up Carnival's site, found my booking and booked and paid for a cabana on HMC. I did my happy dance.

Here at home I pulled up my booking, the option to book excursions on HMC has disappeared. The only place to book is Miami. My cabana that I booked is still one of my excursions (whew!) but I just think its odd that the excursion choices are not available any longer.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I booked a cruise for next Thanksgiving while I was onboard our Thanksgiving cruise this year. As soon as it was done, I went to the Fun Hub where you can access a computer, pulled up Carnival's site, found my booking and booked and paid for a cabana on HMC. I did my happy dance.

Here at home I pulled up my booking, the option to book excursions on HMC has disappeared. The only place to book is Miami. My cabana that I booked is still one of my excursions (whew!) but I just think its odd that the excursion choices are not available any longer.

Has this happened to anyone else?

They may remove the option once a certain number have sold in order to have some excursions available to book onboard.

They may remove the option once a certain number have sold in order to have some excursions available to book onboard.[/

I guess I was comparing it to other cruises that I have booked excursions on. Usually there are the excursions available for the embarkation port, but that's it, and then six months away from the cruise date, excursions from other ports are available. I'm happy I was able to book the cabana while on board, but why was it taken away? When I booked it, the excursion said "only 12 left" which I thought was almost all of the cabanas.

Just seemed odd...

Now I know why, they changed the itinerary on my Thanksgiving cruise that was supposed to go to HMC and substituted Dominican republic instead. Since we just got off the cruise going to the Dominican Republic we didn't want to repeat it, so I canceled that cruise and booked another. Mystery solved!