Captain Jason - my latest blog post

BBMacLaird

Captain Jason is a very kind and professional captain. We have been fortunate to have sailed with him a few times. Perhaps the most memorable was on the April 2012 Titanic Anniversary Cruise.

We are looking forward to sailing with him again in a few weeks through the Antarctic Sea .

Could not agree more about the comments about Captain Jason. The crew really likes and respects him. He also has a great sense of humor that at times can be very dry, and very funny. See you on the Antarctica cruise, which will be his last before vacation.

Very nice review! I have sailed with Capt Jason several times. He is very professional and kind. He took us up a wonderful but exhausting walk up the mountain in Split and was one of us. Hope to sail with him again, but then , I love all the Azamara captains!

Very nice review! I have sailed with Capt Jason several times. He is very professional and kind. He took us up a wonderful but exhausting walk up the mountain in Split and was one of us. Hope to sail with him again, but then , I love all the Azamara captains!

Hi Cheryl,

Merry Christmas.

How is Cathy after her surgery? Please give her my best

Hazel