Valor Atrium

abbygail

Thanks just what I was looking for! Beautiful pics! Sailing on her April 4th to Aruba Bonaire & Grand Turk was a little Leary about the ship since she has a few years on her! You all have put my fears to rest . Thanks again[/quote

We're on the April 4th cruise with you. It will be our 7th time on the Valor since 2005, the latest being last month. It's a great ship, kept in excellent condition. We did notice that the carpet in our cabin was getting faded but other than that, not much to complain about.

We don't seek out the Valor for our cruises, it just seems to follow us around, going where we want to go when we want to go.

Thank you, though I was just showing my DH how well the color turned out in your photos. My white balance doesn't look balanced! :)

Thank you. I think your pictures look perfect and brochure quality. I saw your Valor review link in your signature and read it and ALL of your pictures are spectacular. I love your picture of while still on Valor as the sun was rising in Miami the morning of your return. We just did a Western Caribbean (same itinerary as your Valor cruise) this past April but we missed Grand Cayman due to weather. I always enjoy reviews of ships/itineraries we've been on.

Thank you! It's funny how my teenage boys give me grief about my camera but then want to make sure "did I get that shot??????"! We make Shutterfly albums of our trips and the Valor cruise took 3 photo albums to complete but it sure is worth it having all the memories.

Thank you! It's funny how my teenage boys give me grief about my camera but then want to make sure "did I get that shot??????"! We make Shutterfly albums of our trips and the Valor cruise took 3 photo albums to complete but it sure is worth it having all the memories.

I always take a ton of pictures and when we were on Valor (Southern itinerary out of San Juan, port heavy), I took over 3000 pictures. My DH is used to that now but still teases me on occasion. On our last cruise he said he wasn't going to bring a camera since I take so many pictures and I'd have it covered. I let him know he may see something I miss and it's always nice to have another perspective...he took his camera. :) I also make Shutterfly photobooks from our trips and love them. I've been keeping it to one book (use all 111 allowable pages) but it is so hard to pick and choose the pictures to use. I love your idea of multiple albums to cover a trip...thank you for the tip. :)

Sailing on her April 4th to Aruba Bonaire & Grand Turk was a little Leary about the ship since she has a few years on her! You all have put my fears to rest . Thanks again

Trying hard to understand this comment.

You sailed Granduer in 2009 when it was 13 years old.

and the Valor will only be 11 years old.

Ship crew do a good job with keeping up with the ship.

I do not think you have anything to worry about because of how old it is