Luggage Tags

Kellyfkrc

I downloaded my docs for the first leg of an upcoming B2B and had Teal colored tags. Couldn't get the tags to print our the correct size, however the color name, in this case Teal, was printed on the top and bottom of the tag, so even if your colorblind, you'll know what color the tag is.:)

As it turns out, I'm in a suite, so a couple of days later, real live Teal tags showed up in the mail, with tags for everyone in our party.;)

I downloaded my docs for the first leg of an upcoming B2B and had Teal colored tags. Couldn't get the tags to print our the correct size, however the color name, in this case Teal, was printed on the top and bottom of the tag, so even if your colorblind, you'll know what color the tag is.:)

As it turns out, I'm in a suite, so a couple of days later, real live Teal tags showed up in the mail, with tags for everyone in our party.;)

Reference the tags printing the wrong size, so did mine the other day. I thought it was the new e-doc format screwing up. However, someone on here said that is intentionally the new size now. Said it is more like what other cruise line use. (I don't know. Never cruised except with NCL). Unfortunately, they don't fit the narrow luggage tag holders anymore.

• 2 weeks later...

Thom, we are on the same Getaway sailing for 1/31. You say you have received your tags. I have not gotten tags or a letter as of yet. Thought it would of been in the mail when we came back from our Holiday trip, but no gots! Think I will e-mail them tomorrow. :mad:

I was told that the color coordinated with the ship only. All "LIME" (if I remember correctly) colored tags are for Breakaway. It just helps the porters if there are multiple ships in port at the same time. Occasionally the Breakaway and the Gem are in port together. Maybe someone will let us know the color of their tags. :D

I was told that the color coordinated with the ship only. All "LIME" (if I remember correctly) colored tags are for Breakaway. It just helps the porters if there are multiple ships in port at the same time. Occasionally the Breakaway and the Gem are in port together. Maybe someone will let us know the color of their tags. :D

Most of them were listed in another thread some months ago, it'd probably easy to find the list with the search by putting different ship and color names as search terms. :)

Edited by Demonyte

Thank you! This answered my question, we just booked a suite and the edocs have the link to print our luggage tags wasn't sure if I should or wait to see if they come in the mail.

• 4 weeks later...