Kids in specialty dinning

Jenjer

Has anyone had kids sail who have eaten in specialty dinning restaurants?

I paid full price for my 10YO and understand I will get OBC for the difference between what I paid and the $8.00 kids charge.

for $8.00 what do the kids get? the adult menu or a kids menu? Is the kids menu the normal fare chicken fingers, spaghetti, hamburger, hot dog or a smaller version of the adult menu?

Specific restaurants we are booked in Jamies, Wonderland and Chops

Has anyone had kids sail who have eaten in specialty dinning restaurants?

I paid full price for my 10YO and understand I will get OBC for the difference between what I paid and the $8.00 kids charge.

for $8.00 what do the kids get? the adult menu or a kids menu? Is the kids menu the normal fare chicken fingers, spaghetti, hamburger, hot dog or a smaller version of the adult menu?

Specific restaurants we are booked in Jamies, Wonderland and Chops

We took our son to Giovanni's on our last cruise. He was 5, so he ate free. They initially brought adult menu, and we had to request the kids menu - it was not kids menu from MDR. They had three different appetizers, three entrees, and three desserts. In some cases, they were smaller versions of adult options and in some cases, they were not. For example, they had spaghetti with butter, tomato, or meat sauce as main course. We also looked at Chops menu, and it was structured the same way. But, at no time did they say that the kids have to eat off the kids menu - I would be curious to know if anyone experienced anything differently.

Send from device_name using Cruise Critic your_app_name App

I thought Chops was 11 and older...so I assumed there was no kids menu.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Forums mobile app

No, they now allow children of all ages - yay. My guess would be that if the child eats off the adult menu, it would pay full price. The $8 price would be for eating off the kids' menu.