Solstice - October 2015

judatt

Merry Christmas everyone. I have a question that hopefully some of you good people will have an answer to. I am looking at a cruise on the Solstice in October of 2015. In looking at the schedule, I notice that she sails from Vancouver to Hawaii on Sep 22 on a 10 night cruise. Then the next scheduled cruise is out of Sydney on Oct 21 - a 12 night cruise. What happened to the 3 weeks in between. I know sometimes they have maintenance but I wouldn't have thought they would do it in those ports and also how does the ship get from Honolulu to Sydney. I have also heard that sometimes an entire ship will be reserved by one entity for a private cruise.

Anyone know what the story is for those 3 weeks? Thanks. David

One of the biggest name online cruise agencies still has some inside cabins on a group booking for the 02 Oct Honolulu-Sydney cruise. Last month I booked a balcony cabin for my parents on this cruise through them when everyone else, including Celebrity direct, was showing the cruise as sold out.

Other large online agencies may also have some cabins available if you are interested in this cruise.

Cheers
Ando