Available alcohol?

seahawkfan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Usually a shot. Simply great on its own. And awesome chilled!

I'm sure some mixologists have created cocktails with it, but princess bartenders (and I like most I've encountered) don't always make the best mixed drinks (lots of discussions here). Some of the reason is the mix they use. Others is just the lack of experience.

Fireball and crème soda on the rocks, yummy.

I will definitely have to try this now so I can figure out how much cream soda I need to bring with me on my next cruise! Or do they have cream soda on princess and I just missed it???

I will definitely have to try this now so I can figure out how much cream soda I need to bring with me on my next cruise! Or do they have cream soda on princess and I just missed it???

They do not. One case should do it :eek:

Since Princess does not have cream soda, and one must bring it onboard it raises a question...

is it strange (or even frowned upon) to bring a can or cans of cream soda or any self brought beverage into say skywalkers, crooners, etc and mixing your own?

Mmm, fire ball and Coke, love it. I have agree with comment about the bartenders being inexperienced on the ships, I asked for a hurricane drink on sail away, and neither one of bartenders had ever heard of it as it wasn't on their menu.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Since Princess does not have cream soda, and one must bring it onboard it raises a question...

is it strange (or even frowned upon) to bring a can or cans of cream soda or any self brought beverage into say skywalkers, crooners, etc and mixing your own?

I'm wondering about this too as I would rather bring my own diet tonic water that does not have aspartame as well as a few cream sodas. Zevia is my preferred brand which of course they do not have.

Maybe a little tackey alright but not enough that it would keep me from doing it.:o just try to use a glass the same as the bartender would use and probably mix it before arriving.

Edited by cdnguy

We just tried this last weekend. All I can say is.. "Addictive" :eek:

With or without cream soda I now have another drink to try with my all inclusive beverage package on the Regal. I'm thinking my niece might like it too!! :):):)