Sizes of cabin doors on Princess ships

Mister White

Is there a thread that shows pictures of these "door art"?

If not, then there should be as it seems many people do this, I for one would love to see them!

Heck if I see any on my next cruise I will gladly take a picture and post it!

Great idea!

I wasn't suggesting that it was tacky. I just don't understand the purpose of going through all that trouble and placing it in the one place where you can't see it. Wouldn't it give you more joy if it were on your cabin wall? When I travel for business without my family I bring a photo of them to keep in my hotel room. It wouldn't serve the same purpose if I taped the photo to the outside of my door where I couldn't see it. Not being mean or snarky. Just genuinely confused. Never seen such a thing so maybe it has to be seen to be understood.

JimmyVWine - Sorry, the reference of it being tacky was not in response to your comment. Was to another comment in the thread. The door decorations are just something to do for fun. An ice-breaker too once I'm on board.

It brings me joy just to think it all up and make it. It brings me joy when people tell me it's funny.

I understand your point of view - I bring a bit of home with me when I travel. But the whole door decoration thing is just to have fun. And I got to put my name under Dame Maggie Smith!

1801127_4185000439538_3457032523600658589_o.jpg.a86d52cf9ece44d522499cf1c600961f.jpg

I just hope the Supreme Leader doesn't start hacking into the ship's network as retribution!

Or worse, he sends Dennis Rodman to tear your door off the hinges!

I agree with beg3yrs, go for it and good on ya for not telling others to take a long walk on a small ship.

Terry

Edited by AE_Collector