Concierge and Butler on Dawn

Sparkygirl

Does anyone know who the current Concierge, assistant Concierge and Butlers are on the Dawn? We sailed a year ago and are wondering if Jennifer is still on the Dawn as a Bulter. We also had an awesome room steward Radwell that we would love to see again. I wasn't too impressed with the concierge a year ago but his assistant was great!

Hi Sparky -

There is a comprehensive listing of current officers/crew on the NCL ships here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1966226&highlight=identity

You can search for Dawn.

We were on the ship in November. Virginia was concierge. Jennifer is currently on the Jewel. There are many butlers on a ship - almost impossible to say who will be assigned to a particular cabin.

Jennifer was also our Butler on the Dawn in 2013. She was the best!! We would love to sail with her as our Butler again. :)

Someone told me last week that they tip their butler 25.00 per person per day, that sounded steep

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Someone told me last week that they tip their butler 25.00 per person per day, that sounded steep

Sent from my iPad using Forums

That sounds very steep and you can't believe everything you hear/read on these boards. We tipped our butler 10/day/person - $140, Concierge 5/d/p and we gave our wonderful, hardworking steward an extra $40, even though we had prepaid our DSC.

It felt right for us to give that much but it's up to you to pay what you feel is right. We don't really make many requests of either the butler or the concierge so if you do, you may feel you should tip more... entirely your decision.

Cheers, HAPPY NEW YEAR...

Edited by All-ready2cruise