My NCL on Website - DSC?

genman36

FYI - Mistake on My NCL

Background - My wife and I are booked on the Gem for a 10-day cruise leaving 2/27/15. In the website under My NCL, I have the option to pre-pay the DSC. Below is the text I found. I does not make sense, I say it should read $12.00 PP, per cruise.

Pre-Pay Service Charges

Add Prepaid Service Charges

Why is there a service charge?

The convenience of pre-paying service charges allows you to plan your budget prior to your cruise giving you additional freedom while on board. A discretionary charge of $13.33 per person per cruise day for all guests 3 years or older will automatically be added to your onboard account. Your service charges will total $240.00 for all guests, for your entire cruise.

Total Service Charges: $240.00

The total is correct - $240 = $12.00 x 2 x 10. The text appears to be wrong. Has anyone else noticed this?

Genman

FYI - Mistake on My NCL

Background - My wife and I are booked on the Gem for a 10-day cruise leaving 2/27/15. In the website under My NCL, I have the option to pre-pay the DSC. Below is the text I found. I does not make sense, I say it should read $12.00 PP, per cruise.

Pre-Pay Service Charges

Why is there a service charge?

The convenience of pre-paying service charges allows you to plan your budget prior to your cruise giving you additional freedom while on board. A discretionary charge of $13.33 per person per cruise day for all guests 3 years or older will automatically be added to your onboard account. Your service charges will total $240.00 for all guests, for your entire cruise.

Total Service Charges: $240.00

The total is correct - $240 = $12.00 x 2 x 10. The text appears to be wrong. Has anyone else noticed this?

Genman

As long as the total is correct all is good but the $13.33 is definitely weird.