Crown cabin Emerald deck

meh56

We just received our cabin assignment on the Crown Princess. We have been assigned to E109 from an obstructed view guarantee. Has any one sailed one of the forward ocean views on Emerald deck? Is there a lot of traffic on this forward section of the promenade deck? This is a short coastal cruise in Jan so I am thinking it will not be as busy as if it was in the Caribbean.

We just received our cabin assignment on the Crown Princess. We have been assigned to E109 from an obstructed view guarantee. Has any one sailed one of the forward ocean views on Emerald deck? Is there a lot of traffic on this forward section of the promenade deck? This is a short coastal cruise in Jan so I am thinking it will not be as busy as if it was in the Caribbean.

We like that area as you walk forward a short distance and out the door to the upper Promenade deck. There can be runners and walkers, however its shut off at night.

Thank you for the information...since it is only a 4 day cruise and the weather will be cool, it doesn't seem like a problem...I would not want to be located there on a 7 day as there are usually a lot of walkers on promenade deck.

I did a search on the tine in the Frsnce port forum and read/followed ur posts and other people .... But u were the only one to actually post after travelling and being detailed about it.

My little girl is autistic .... So I need big time planning before actually picking a hotel or area.....

And because I have a million questions that's why I gave u my email ......

How long was the ride to Paris by train ??

How easy to access train ?!

How central is the station at both ends ?

I can go on and on.... Hope u can help ;)

We have done couple of TA's and even went up to Russia lást year .... She has

Different abilities but with my research and previous travellers help.... We roll the world .

Thanks for ur assistance in advance

AJ & The Squirrel