? about the Eurodam ship tour

betmust

We cruised on the Solstice about 6 years ago. We also cruised on the Eurodam around the same time.

On one of the ships we did a tour of the ship that was free.

I had to go Guest Relations on my first day and ask for a tour. A few days later we received an invitation from the Captain.

This tour was free and we were brought to the control room, up to the bridge, the galley and somewhere else.

I am trying to remember which ship it was. Does this sound familiar to anyone? Has anyone done it or know anything about it??

Thank you

The E-dam has had such tours as a regular activity, but it is not without charge. Last I knew it was $150 for the tour. It's limited to a set number of just a few people; if an insufficient number sign up, the tour is not held.

I did it on the Eurodam. I enjoyed it. Would never do it again, but once was interesting. Of particular interest was the culinary 'back stage,' engineering and laundry. Of course it is the only way for a regular passenger to go to the bridge. On that cruise we did get a goody bag and picture with the Captain on the bridge, but I can't tell you what I have done with that stuff.

Dennis

We had a free tour of the bridge on the E-dam a couple of years ago. It was a small group and we got to meet the Captain and spend some one-on-one time talking with him and discussing different aspects of the ship. It was by invitation only and did not include any other areas of the ship.