changing MDT to traditional dining

shay869

We are now booked on Allure for next June, we have no options otherwise MDT.

The traditional dining was'nt available.

How can I change it ?

There is any option to switch it?

I would try to get on the waitlist for traditional dining. If that does not work, then try going to the dining room as soon as you board. They may be able to move to to traditional if they have space.

This assumes that Royal does not change their mind and implement Dynamic Dining on Allure for your cruise. If they do implemement Dynamic Dining, then traditional dining is eliminated.

We were put on MTD and wait list for early dining on our Liberty cruise for Sept. 2015. I just called and had it changed to early dining yesterday. There was no way that early dining should not have been available when I booked this cruise the beginning of Nov. this year. :rolleyes:

I would just call and ask. Don't stop at one call, if they refuse you. Wait a couple weeks and call again. Sometimes a different person will get you the results you want.

Gwen :)

When we booked our upcoming Oasis cruise on the Allure last July we were put on the MTD. We were told if we wanted to change it we had to do it after Jan. 2015 (This is before DD was know).

I guess DH will be calling Friday to the TA to get us on Early seating, since Oasis delay DD and do not know when it is getting scheduled.

Sea Ya

It's probably related to the delay of dynamic dining. I called yesterday for my March cruise on the Oasis and was told the only choice currently available is MTD. He wasn't sure what was going on due to the delay and expected traditional dining will likely become an option in the next few weeks. If Allure was scheduled to be dd for your cruise and now changed, you might have the same issue as I did.

I would prefer traditional as well, so I will be watching for it.