Wonderful Rose Parade Float!

Working 2 Cruise

Unfortunately I had to take an anti-histamine so I slept through the news (that's the station I watch in the morning) except to catch the weather report. Was it Gail or Mark who was singing? (The Love Boat song? If it was Mark' date=' then I'm glad I missed it as he can't sing).[/quote']

Unfortunately, Gail butchered the Love Boat! :mad:

I can't enter for the free cruise because the box to type the jumbled letters in is on top of the box with the letters obscuring them from view. Anyone else with this issue?

I tried to enter from my iPad and laptop. Could enter my email address and then a blank screen:mad:

Now, I need to check to see if I can still log into My Princess. Last time I entered a Princess contest, it knocked out my email address and I had to call to get a new password. Frustrating.....

Edit - tried again to enter and had the same issue as VaCruzers - you can't type the verification code because the text box is over it. Arghh - at least I can still use my sign on - guess that's a plus!

Edited by MustangGT
additional info

I can't enter for the free cruise because the box to type the jumbled letters in is on top of the box with the letters obscuring them from view. Anyone else with this issue?

Yes having the same problem. Early this morning you could go on and the letters were separated but now they are obscured.

Having the same issue - Does anyone have a phone number for reporting tech problems with the Princess website?

Beautiful float! Nice to see the original Love Boat cast together again. Does anyone know who the other people are who were on the float?

Past passengers on Princess Cruises (According to the Princess web site)

Edited by Rosethorn40

Having the same issue - Does anyone have a phone number for reporting tech problems with the Princess website?

Doubt anyone is working today but it does say sweepstakes goes through the 15th.

Edited by waltd

Makes me wish I'd made plans to go to Pasadena. After the parade the floats are on display. I hope someone goes and posts pictures. BTW, the weather is not like you see on TV every day. No need to move to California. LOL.

Ah, I bet you have snow in NH, like we do! It's a lovely 25 here while I watch the parade from my hometown, Pasadena. Yes, I'm a little old lady from Pasadena!

Saw the Loveboat crews' pre-parade interview. They, like their float, are fabulous! It's so cool to see the Princess float. We are part of the Princess family!