Happy New Year

Wishing the wonderful people on the Thomson forum a very healthy, happy and fulfilling 2015.

Happy Cruising everyone :)

Thank you, and the same to you and yours, plus all on here for the past year of friendly banter. Looking forward to hearing about and sharing your 2015 experiences. Mine start on Jan 20th so serious list making starting for me.

Happy New Year all you ' posters '. We have found you all so helpful over the years, although not using Thomson 2015 we will be reading this forum and storing all your tips.
Yes I shall be wanting some info for my P&O trip, but suspect I will get better results on here :rolleyes::D

Yes I shall be wanting some info for my P&O trip, but suspect I will get better results on here :rolleyes::D

Linda, we will be wanting some Fred tips as just booked Iceland on Black Watch from Liverpool (12/07/15). Don't know if you have been on that one.

Happy New (cruising) Year to everyone.

Malc.

You're not kidding. I find other forums quite unlike this one where there seems to be a genuine friendliness and desire to exchange info and help one another. Long may that be the case. :)

Linda, we will be wanting some Fred tips as just booked Iceland on Black Watch from Liverpool (12/07/15). Don't know if you have been on that one.

Malc.

No Malc, haven't been on Black Watch. I don't think she sails from the South, but I'm sure you will like Fred. My friend is on Balmoral at the moment and having a great time by all accounts.

Will be happy to answer any general questions about Fred though :)

Malc.

Would be great to hear of your experiences on the Black Watch; we have been on mini crusies on Balmoral & Boudicca & will be on the Balmoral next summer. We have been very impressed with Fred; very similar in lots of ways to Thomson but I felt better food & slightly 'classier' with most people sticking to dress code too!!!

Happy New Year to everyone on Thomson boards

and in 2015 you get to book your desired cruise at great prices;)

Should Thomson have a real sale :rolleyes::D

Anyone going soon have a great time as we did in Rouen .. bit rough

coming back into Portsmouth last night though , really stormy and strong winds but Mrs Kalos never used a seasick tablet :cool:

Look forward to reading all your posts this year -All the best to everyone :)

A very big happy New Year to one and all, hope you get all you wish for in 2015, my Missus and I are so looking forward to our Transatlantic Sunset cruise in April, especially Cuba & Mexico, roll on the Tropicana, all the best Thomson cruisers, Dougie & Helen.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Happy New Year to everyone on Thomson boards

and in 2015 you get to book your desired cruise at great prices;)

Should Thomson have a real sale :rolleyes::D

Anyone going soon have a great time as we did in Rouen .. bit rough

coming back into Portsmouth last night though , really stormy and strong winds but Mrs Kalos never used a seasick tablet :cool:

Look forward to reading all your posts this year -All the best to everyone :)

Who did you sail with Kalos? Did you have a good time?

Who did you sail with Kalos? Did you have a good time?

Had a great time Jules:)

Apart from Thomson Majesty New year away, we have done this New Year break 3 times now ,so they must be doing something right.

Think of a wind ? Mistral is a good one ;) that's the holiday company... you cannot book through Brittany.

They book the entire ship for the duration (3nts) The ship Pont Aven cruise ferry then becomes your floating hotel for the 2 nights your docked in Rouen .

It's a 20 minute walk into town or use the free bus shuttle they supply.

There,s swimming pool ,cinema, gaming machines, shops and a few bars to choose from. The New Years Party's they throw are really good .

Got talking to people who use it each year and they use all the cruise lines , one couple were off ours and over to Southampton for QE Cunard to Hamburg.

The mini cruise has a good age range mix of people that book this cruise as well. .

The company only charter the ship for Christmas and New year as the rest of the year it is a working ship that goes to Spain and back but for what it is ,

it's a good looking ship and clean that looks like a cruise ship.:)

Had a great time Jules:)

Apart from Thomson Majesty New year away, we have done this New Year break 3 times now ,so they must be doing something right.

Think of a wind ? Mistral is a good one ;) that's the holiday company... you cannot book through Brittany.

They book the entire ship for the duration (3nts) The ship Pont Aven cruise ferry then becomes your floating hotel for the 2 nights your docked in Rouen .

It's a 20 minute walk into town or use the free bus shuttle they supply.

There,s swimming pool ,cinema, gaming machines, shops and a few bars to choose from. The New Years Party's they throw are really good .

Got talking to people who use it each year and they use all the cruise lines , one couple were off ours and over to Southampton for QE Cunard to Hamburg.

The mini cruise has a good age range mix of people that book this cruise as well. .

The company only charter the ship for Christmas and New year as the rest of the year it is a working ship that goes to Spain and back but for what it is ,

it's a good looking ship and clean that looks like a cruise ship.:)

We've been on the Pont Aven several times & have booked to go to France 3 times this year with Brittany including once on the Pont Aven - they are lovely ferries / ships. Does the New Year charter include food or do you have to pay the normal 'ferry prices'. I have seen this advertised before. Might have a look at it for 2015......

Thanks Kalos - glad you had a good time