Carnival spirit suite types and capacity- Ocean, Vista and Grand suites

I am looking at the online booking options for a Carnival cruise. I want to book 3 suites- 2 for 4 people and one for 3 people. When I put in the details for the 4 people I only have the option of an Ocean Suite Quad, if I put it in for 3 it gives me the option of an ocean suite, a vista suite or a grand suite. Do Grand and Vista not have the capacity for 4 people?

Also has anyone stayed in any of these suites and pros or cons for each?

we have stayed in a grand suit and from memory it had a king size bed and a sofa bed, we then stayed in a family balcony with a double bed and bunk beds which personally I thought was a better arrangement depending on how old the people that would be having to sleep on sofa bed for a week or so.

Grand suit was large but lots of wasted space cant comment on other rooms so hope you get a good cabin whichever you decide on

Jacquie

Thanks Jacquie. There would be (unofficially) 5 people in the suite- 2 adults and 3 kids, so need the most floor space possible. Travelling with extended family and that's why one of the suites I want to book is for 3 people- would put one of my kids in with my parents on the booking to avoid having to get 2 adjoining rooms, but in reality I think he would spend most of the time in our suite including sleeping on the floor. Therefore a lot of floor space is a must, so I really wanted to book a Grand suite, but seems not able to with 4 people.