2015 Identity Captain, Hotel Director, Concierge, etc.

jaja

just off the Jewel 15 - 22. Nov. 2015

here are the Officers I remember:

Captain - Kenneth Harstrom

Staff Captain - Per Abbee

Hotel Director - Steven Jacobsen

Cruise Director - Sin Alvarez

Ass. Cruise Director - Tom Hopkins

Food & Bvg Director - Claus Pascher

Guest Svcs Mgr - Kit Kat Galope

Restaurant Mgr - Noel Chavez

Exec. Housekeeping - Jose Omier

Beverage Mgr - Joe Borges

Concierge - Hanno Meyer

Group Svc Coord. - Jenmark Opon

for further questions - contact me :-)

Has anyone noticed how quiet this thread has gone? I wonder if it as I thought some time ago with crew moving around so much that it is sadly almost pointless. The days of knowing are IMO at an end and soon some of the best will be off to China. Anyone disagree

Edited by bmwman
spelling

Anyone have the current line up for the Dawn. We board this coming week. I've heard that we may have Patrick for concierge, but nothing else. Anyone???

Patrick is indeed on the Dawn. As is Alain Magnier as HD - he's very personable and simply awesome. Mihaela (can't remember her last name) from Romania is the restaurant mgr, and she's great as well. Just got home at 2am this morning, and haven't unpacked yet. When I get to that paperwork, I'll try to remember to post the entire list.

Edited by GORDONCHICK

Patrick is indeed on the Dawn. As is Alain Magnier as HD - he's very personable and simply awesome. Mihaela (can't remember her last name) from Romania is the restaurant mgr, and she's great as well. Just got home at 2am this morning, and haven't unpacked yet. When I get to that paperwork, I'll try to remember to post the entire list.

I so agree about Alain and Mihaela (Micky). They are 2 of the VERY best in the fleet. They are great together.

Judy

Officers on the Dawn as of 11/29/15:

Alain Marnier, HD

Andreas Summerfield, F&BD

Dingo Dave, CD - except for the week of 11/29-12/6 (on a short trip to Germany)

Carmencita Reid, Exec Housekeeper

Ana Maria Gaza, Guest Svc Mgr

Paulo Vaz, Exec Chef

Mihaela Mocan, Rest Mgr

Norman Anderson, Bev Mgr

Anne Barbara, Group Svc Coord

This is off the card they gave out at our M&G. I will have to find the captain info if anyone wants that.

Alain Marnier, HD

Paulo Vaz, Exec Chef

Mihaela Mocan, Rest Mgr

Norman Anderson, Bev Mgr

This is off the card they gave out at our M&G. I will have to find the captain info if anyone wants that.

This is one of the very best groups on any ship.

I mentioned that Alain and Micky are awesome.

Group Service co ordinator Anne is also wonderful.

The Chef Paulo is amazing as is Norman - Bev Mgr.

Judy

Group Service co ordinator Anne is also wonderful.

The Chef Paulo is amazing as is Norman - Bev Mgr.

Judy

Not wishing to go off thread but we have met some awesome restaurant managers all of whom need a shout.

Nigel (Croatia)

Louisa

Laura Borut

Noel Chaves

Mustafa -long time ago

Theresa

Mirsard

These people are just so good.

I know other will disagree but that's healthy:)

Judy

I know them both from when they were on the Spirit with Armando. Lovely people, I was pleased for Alain when he got a permanent HD position, he deserved it.

Mickeys other name is Mocan.

Alain Marnier, HD

Paulo Vaz, Exec Chef

Mihaela Mocan, Rest Mgr

Norman Anderson, Bev Mgr

Thanks for the info, we've sailed with about half of them including Capt. Teo. Patrick was pretty good the last time, Alain had a couple if issues last year on our cruise, but he's a good guy. Mihaela is a sweetheart. Thanks again for taking the time to post. We leave this weekend!!:D

Thanks for the info, we've sailed with about half of them including Capt. Teo. Patrick was pretty good the last time, Alain had a couple if issues last year on our cruise, but he's a good guy. Mihaela is a sweetheart. Thanks again for taking the time to post. We leave this weekend!!:D

Have a great time! Dingo Dave will be back for your sailing. He said he was going to Germany. Alain said something about him getting an apartment there or something? Not sure. But Dingo and his assistant are hilarious together for the cake decorating on the last sea day in the atrium!

And I didn't even make you say magic words or anything for the info!

Edited by GORDONCHICK

Have a great time! Dingo Dave will be back for your sailing. He said he was going to Germany. Alain said something about him getting an apartment there or something? Not sure. But Dingo and his assistant are hilarious together for the cake decorating on the last sea day in the atrium!

And I didn't even make you say magic words or anything for the info!

We had dinner with Alain and Dingo Dave one evening on our October cruise. Since we are cruising the Star in Australia and New Zealand in 2017, I had lots of questions for Dave about Sydney! He gave me some great information! :D

We also discussed that he recently bought an apartment in Germany, where he plans to spend much of his time off. ;)

This was our 2nd time cruising with Alain, Mihaela, Dingo Dave, and Palo! Hope to cruise many more times with them!

I heard that Dan Dan is now the CD on the Breakaway and Silas is the CD on the Gem. Is this true? Any idea who assistant CD is on both ships?

Just returned from Breakaway on Sunday . Would have loved to have Dan Dan! Love him! He relates to All ages. Young guy named Scott was CD on Breakaway over Tgiving. Rarely saw him except on the tv ;-(

• 2 weeks later...
Just returned from Breakaway on Sunday . Would have loved to have Dan Dan! Love him! He relates to All ages. Young guy named Scott was CD on Breakaway over Tgiving. Rarely saw him except on the tv ;-(

I was on the cruise the week before you and had the exact opposite experience with Scott! I loved him and he was EVERYWHERE - well- everywhere we were... We joked about it, in fact, that we saw each other so much!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Got off the Pearl yesterday.

Stefan Nordberg, Captain

Tony Rosa, Hotel Director

Rumi Khatao, Food & Beverage Director

Edgar Horlandor, Executive Housekeeper

Bobby Broughton, Cruise Director

Ana Roncesvalles, Guest Services Manager

Peter D Costa, Executive Chef

Adine Barrett, Restaurant Manager

Petrus Emilaire, Beverage Manager

Elvina De Meneses - Concierge * Note: Elvina left the ship yesterday for vacation. She said she'll be going to the Epic when she returns.

Pat