USB outlet in TV on Radiance

Can anyone tell me if there is a USB outlet in the TV on the Radiance? Want to use it for charging phone/camera

If there is it at the side or back.

Thank you.

Amazon has a 5-port USB charger for $13.99. Should be plenty of ports for all your devices.

Remember, even if the TV has a USB port, it may only be designed for firmware updates. It may not be powered when the TV is off. Even if powered, its probably designed for data, not for charging, and may not provide the full 1.5 A needed for high-speed charging. Use a USB charger for charging, as using data ports will result in no charging or very slow charging.

Edited by ehfl

I wouldn't count on it. We use adapters that fit the wall plugs that have USB ports as well. :)

This is the Belkin travel outlet that we got from Amazon. There are two versions with 3 outlets. A lower power (1 amp) and a higher power (2.1 amp). One would want the higher power to enable faster charging on the USB plugs. This works great due to the very limited AC outlets in the cabins.

This is the Belkin travel outlet that we got from Amazon. There are two versions with 3 outlets. A lower power (1 amp) and a higher power (2.1 amp). One would want the higher power to enable faster charging on the USB plugs. This works great due to the very limited AC outlets in the cabins.
Since to OP is from the UK this device http://www.amazon.com/Anker-Charger-Foldable-Technology-Motorola/dp/B00B8L36A6/ref=pd_bxgy_e_text_y will probley suit him at a lower cost.

As others have said, the TV's USB outlet may not charge when the TV is in standby. I took a multi-port USB charger on our last cruise and it worked fine.

$_12.JPG

Just google or ebay search for multi-port usb charger. Make sure you get one that has all 4 plug type adapters included in shipment. Mine was $14 including postage, though I see some are cheaper now :)