Best dining in FLL?

elcid79

No car. We are staying at the beach area. Very flexible with cuisine. No real budget but definitely not interested in obscenely expensive like 300 a plate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here are my favorites in the beach area:

Coconuts

Casablanca Cafe

Beauty and the Feast

S3...very cool place but the food can be hit or miss...at least it's worth stopping in for a drink and sushi rolls.

Lulu's Bait Shack (in Beach Place)...this one is beachy casual and certainly not a foodie's dream but the food is tasty, with a fun bar atmosphere.

Bahia Cabana...this one is also very beachy casual and the food is adequate, but it's been there forever and it's on a marina, and at night there is often live music. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner!

Here are my favorites in the beach area:

Coconuts

Casablanca Cafe

Beauty and the Feast

S3...very cool place but the food can be hit or miss...at least it's worth stopping in for a drink and sushi rolls.

Lulu's Bait Shack (in Beach Place)...this one is beachy casual and certainly not a foodie's dream but the food is tasty, with a fun bar atmosphere.

Bahia Cabana...this one is also very beachy casual and the food is adequate, but it's been there forever and it's on a marina, and at night there is often live music. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner!

I ditto the above.

If you decide to get off the beach, my two faves would be Market 17 and Lobster Bar & Grill.

I was thinking similar thoughts. Do we need reservations for any of those?

Yes, make a reservation. Coconuts, Casablanca, Bahia Cabana, and Lulu's did not take reservations last time I checked (though you might be able to "call ahead" to get on the list) All of the others above do and you should make one or you may be turned away or left waiting a long time. Ft Lauderdale restaurants tend to be very busy with locals and tourists, especially on weekends. Mon-Thurs you probably don't need a reservation but you never know.

P.S....Coconuts has half price bottles of wine Mondays and Tuesdays, day and night.

Edited by royalcruz

timpano restaurant on Los Os Blvd

an absolute must for delicious Italian food

the atmosphere is amazing and has been restored from the 1940's the bathroom doors and fixtures are beautiful

the bar - where we ate - is so beautiful and elegant

the best wedge salad with blue cheese that I have ever had

dh had good veal parm

and after you can walk around tons and tons of stores and restaurants in the area

can't wait to go back next dec

go on tripadvisor and read some great reviews

carol