Adventure of the Seas cabin question

Hello

My wife and I are going back on the Adventure (where we took our honeymoon) for our 10 year anniversary.

When we went the first time we had a standard balcony but I want to splurge and go with a JS this time.

Can you give any recommendations between Aft Balcony on this ship like 1694 vs a hump balcony (1612,9618)?

Would love to hear peoples thoughts or opinions on this.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I've had a hump cabin on Navigator and Voyager before and will have 9314 on Adventure in just a few days. I like to be able to see up and down the ship rather than just where I've been. I've only had an aft cabin once and it just seemed that I didn't have a very good breeze. It's all a personal opinion.

Congrats on your anniversary!

I would go HUMP...so very convenient....just mere steps from stairs and elevators...makes running back and forth to the cabin a breeze! The aft has a deeper balcony, but for us, the walk isn't worth it. For 2, the hump balcony is perfectly fine!

We just did a cruise on AOS last week and had a hump Jr Suite cabin #9614. It was a very spacious room and had a large balcony. It was very convenient since it was located right by the stairs/ elevator and just 2 floors below the Windjammer and pool deck. It is an adjoining room which concerned me a little but we never heard our neighbors. We would definitely choose that room or one nearby again.

Hello

My wife and I are going back on the Adventure (where we took our honeymoon) for our 10 year anniversary.

When we went the first time we had a standard balcony but I want to splurge and go with a JS this time.

Can you give any recommendations between Aft Balcony on this ship like 1694 vs a hump balcony (1612,9618)?

Would love to hear peoples thoughts or opinions on this.

Thanks

Had aft on Mariner and it is a looong walk to everything. Especially at night carrying a passed out 5 year old. Also a lot of debris ends up on your balcony from the air flow around the ship. Any paper dropped on the pool deck can by chance end up on your balcony.