Meeting up at Barcelona but think it will be impossible?

cavkc

Hi Guys

I don't know how I could get this to work, but I am very open to suggestions!

My parents have a cruise booked in June with Barcelona being one of the ports. It will be their actual Diamond Wedding Anniversary (60 years!) when they are there. I also took them to Barcelona as a surprise for their Golden Anniversary so it's quite a special place for us all.

I would love to be able to fly over and surprise them but I have no idea how I could do this.

My only thought was to book them a nice restaurant to go to for lunch.

Thank you x

Hi Guys

I don't know how I could get this to work, but I am very open to suggestions!

My parents have a cruise booked in June with Barcelona being one of the ports. It will be their actual Diamond Wedding Anniversary (60 years!) when they are there. I also took them to Barcelona as a surprise for their Golden Anniversary so it's quite a special place for us all.

I would love to be able to fly over and surprise them but I have no idea how I could do this.

My only thought was to book them a nice restaurant to go to for lunch.

Thank you x

You said it yourself...fly over and meet them in BCN and do a nice luncheon for them...I assume it would be a surprise?? Where wouyld you be flying from? That would dictate buying your ticket ASAP if from the US,and getting a room for a night or two. If you have a place in mind for the luncheon I would email them as well ASAP.If not I would suggest contacting th the Hotle Arts and setting something special up.You may also want to contact the cruiseline and see if at all you couyld surprise them on board before they get off for the day..I am not sure if they do thgis anymore,but it's worth a try.Then you could all go off and have a super Ann. Luncheon. Good luck. Maybe someone else will have a better plan.