Qs for Blue Kiwi

Ms Jo UK

Hi Wendy

Hoped you might be able to answer a question re flights. Orignally we had planned to do AirNZ via Los Angeles multi trip all our stops on one airline.

However Air Malaysia are offerring really good deals down to AKL and we could stop in KL which we would like to do as we have been to LA but not KL.

If we take the Air Malaysia flights we will need to book our own air from AKL to NZ do you know which carriers do that route and roughly how much?

Help would be appreciated

Thanks

Jo

Hi Jo

Don't really understand do you mean flights within New Zealand?

We always fly Qantas find they are a far better airline than Air NZ but I guess that is just a personal thing, flying to Tahiti will of course be with Air Tahiti.

We don't have the same amount of airlines flying down here as you guys do so of course seats are pretty much always at a premium.

Anyway clarify what you mean and I will try to answer your questions.

Cheers

Wendy

Hi

Thank you for taking time to post a reply to my absolutely mixed up question no wonder you were confused.

I meant to ask who can I fly from AKL to Papette with and do you roughly know flight costs.

Thanks again

Jo

Hi Jo

We are flying Air Tahiti as the airfare is included in our cruise package really don't know what the fare is to Tahiti. Air Tahiti have a great website maybe you could check that out, also as you know Air New Zealand fly up there as well. I think you will find it is cheaper if you can fly with one airline if possible. I know Air Tahiti's flights are alway full flying out of here so I would make some booking a few months out from the cruise.

Cheers

Wendy

Thanks Wenday

I checked out ATN it must be a bit early it is coming up at $3000+ which I am sure is not correct. I will check a little later on or wait for Air New Zealands sale they usually have in December or January.

I am sorry but I have just another Q can you advise of nice 4* hotel in AKL I know I can look at reviews but I usually find that local people are better at giving the advice.

Thanks again

Jo

Nice four star hotels Stamford Plaza or The Carlton both in centre city or if your want to (push out the barrow) The Hilton which is located on the end of Princess wharf which is our cruise terminal not that our cruise season is very long. It is a five star hotel and is amazing feels like you are on a cruise ship.

You will find our rates pretty reasonable simply because our dollar is so pathetic against the pound great for you but terrible for us when we travel.

Cheers

Wendy

Archived