What's the attraction of The Hot Glass show!

scifimonkey

We saw the Hot Glass Show on Equinox in 2013. Thought it was quite entertaining for an hour or so on a sea day. Not sure how much longer they can carry on with it though as most "regulars" on Celebrity have probably seen it at some point. You probably wouldn't want to go to it twice. At the end of the last show they auction off the items made for charity.

We have been on 2 ships with the hot glass show. We try and see as many of the shows as we can. The people who do the show are very proud of their craft and so friendly to talk to. Sadly we have never won or been able to purchase a piece of art from them. Maybe next year on Solstice :)

I've seen the show once - it was nice, but once was enough for me.

But at the same time, it is enjoyed by so many that I hope they do not take it away to add another paid venture. There is already way too much use of public space for paid venues or enjoyment of only a few. I vote for anything that keeps a free public space free and public:)

No we don't want to go twice, we want to go to every single show they offer! Very entertaining and beautiful.

Likewise !! I've attended it 12-15 times I would guess…and though I have never watched a single movie twice in my life…I would say the Hot Glass Show must be just the opposite…as each one ends with a different creation !

I love watching artisans perform their craft !

BBL