Faxing from the ship

gold1953

Has anyone sent or received a fax on the ship . We have a house for sale and may need to sign papers ( hopefully :D) I know it is easy to receive the papers by email.

Thanks

Hi, I'm in real estate, have everything sent to you via Doc-U sign, you won't have to print anything, just click where you want to sign, date, initial, we use it for almost all our transactions now.

Hi, I'm in real estate, have everything sent to you via Doc-U sign, you won't have to print anything, just click where you want to sign, date, initial, we use it for almost all our transactions now.

We're using docmagic to refinance and used something similar to buy our house 5 years ago. It's all very easy.

Thanks!! Guess I should call my agent

We actually received an offer, via email, on our house during sailaway on the Summit last September. Accepted the offer, signed it. Took it to Guest Relations, they FAXed it back to our agent at no cost. Of course, YMMV.

Sent from my iPad using Forums