What should I do for my 30th?

adverb

I will be spending my 30th birthday in Cozumel since that's where my ship docks. We just went to Cozumel in October and did a private cab ride that included the chocolate tasting, two bars on the Wild Side, tequila tasting, and the fish pedicure. I'll be doing snorkeling in Honduras, so I don't necessarily have to do it in Cozumel. Considered the Brew Bus, but I don't want to drink heavily and I didn't want to spend all that money.

Any ideas for relatively cheap things we could do to celebrate? It'll just be me and my boyfriend. Preferably something that doesn't involve heavy amounts of alcohol.

THE cheap thing to do on Cozumel is to get another couple and the 4 of you hit one of the more popular West Side beaches that are pay-as-you-go and just enjoy the sun and fun. Unless you're on a binge or eat a tremendous amount or really need to climb that ice berg and ride that banana boat, you can get by for probably $20 pp, certainly less than $100 for 4 folks.

It's your 30th Birthday.... don't cheap out. Go for it!!!!

Why not do a scuba diving intro? Splurge a little. You deserve it.

Haha, well now that you mention it I was kinda looking at a dolphin swim. Any opinions about that?