Names of Mocktails on the soda and more package

oreo4433

There should be no problem ordering Virgin Pina Colada or Virgin Frozen Daiquiri. You can ask for the flavors they have including Strawberry, Mango, Banana, and Passion Fruit in any of them, for your frozen mocktails. Any bar juice also can be used.

Here's the Mocktail menu:

13827609773_bbc9f784a6_z.jpg

On October Royal Princess cruise, I noticed that Mocktails were up to $5, from $4. Soda and more package price remained $7 per day ($8.05 with the 15% gratuity), making this a better deal!

Also, although I imagine it could be ordered, Chocobanana was no longer on the Mocktails menu.

Anyone ever done this package for the mocktails and then mixed in alcohol purchased from room service in the 375 ml bottles? Seems like there could be a fair bit of savings there. Of course, part of vacation is having someone else mix the drinks...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You can't mix like a blender. Would be very very uneven and depending on the alcohol, harsh.

As far as what's available, also don't be afraid to ask the bartenders for either special requests or to be creative. Some of them know recipes from other lines or ones they have come up with in the crew bar. A guy on the Island a few years ago made a killer one he called a berry bomb that had a pinch of tabasco...

Anyone ever done this package for the mocktails and then mixed in alcohol purchased from room service in the 375 ml bottles? Seems like there could be a fair bit of savings there. Of course, part of vacation is having someone else mix the drinks...

On October Royal Princess cruise, I noticed that Mocktails were up to $5, from $4. Soda and more package price remained $7 per day ($8.05 with the 15% gratuity), making this a better deal!

Also, although I imagine it could be ordered, Chocobanana was no longer on the Mocktails menu.

Thanks for the update. My photo was taken back in March on the Star Princess.

I do this all the time with the chocolate banana drink. Just add some coffee liqueur to it & stir. You can also add peach schnapps to most of the fruity drinks and it goes well. It doesn't necessarily have to be blended in by the mixer unless you adding vodka.

Well I've read that it does and it doesn't. You can get Mocktails, but not sodas as the card is only good for fountain sodas which aren't available at Princess Cays.

On my trip last year one of the bars I went to have a soda with my pizza was cleaning the sprayer and he just gave me a can of diet coke. I do not know if that happens regularly or on Princess Cay, but that was my expierence.

There should be no problem ordering Virgin Pina Colada or Virgin Frozen Daiquiri. You can ask for the flavors they have including Strawberry, Mango, Banana, and Passion Fruit in any of them, for your frozen mocktails. Any bar juice also can be used.

I think most of the bartenders will blend anything you wish. On the Sapphire last year was very creative whenever I asked him for something special. It was the best $8.05 per day that I ever spent. I drink very little alcohol, so I really got my monies worth.

For alcohol I do use I order the small bottle of Crown Royal before I get on the ship. Those bottles come with a mixer, or atleast they have with me. But when I drink it is on rocks.

Well I've read that it does and it doesn't. You can get Mocktails, but not sodas as the card is only good for fountain sodas which aren't available at Princess Cays.

We are fresh off the royal and had soda at every bar with this card - 0 charge. They were diet cokes not sure if they came from a can or not but we did not pay.