If you have a Nellie's cabana pre-booked, when do you sail?

We still can't book a cabana on Nellie's for our Thanksgiving cruise. I've read some people are being told that there is no more online booking. Others are being told they open 3 months out. Others have booked a year out, but I haven't seen anyone say they have a November 2015 cabana booked.

So I'm curious... If you have one booked, when is your cruise? Anyone have one already booked for October or November?

I wouldn't usually care this much, and we enjoyed Labadee A LOT without one, but I'm trying to get my mom a special treat.

Hello,

We are booked for the February 8th allure sailing. We booked our cabana back in May '14. It was by accident as we were on the phone with customer service for a price drop and just asked about the cabanas out of curiosity.

Hope this helps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Booked three for March back in June. It was just a fluke I happened to look and saw they were available as I wasn't really expecting to see them until September or October. I recall there were still some showing available in September, but nothing shows available now.

As stated, keep checking especially a week or two prior to sailing as Barefoot Beach will be offered to suite guests. Many people book Nellie's just to make sure they have a cabana and then cancel when they get one on Barefoot. I am going to try to get two on Barefoot and will then cancel the Nellie's.

Now if those will open up for reservations is anybody's guess.

• 5 weeks later...
Has anyone been able to book for October or November? It's starting to seem like the rumors might be true.

Sad to say, they are not rumors.....

Cannot book at this time ahead of time for Nellies.

Hoping in the RCI world, it changes back.

Safe travels.

Thanks for the responses! Seems like September is the latest booked so far.

I'm just hoping they didn't move to no online booking.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I booked our OTW cabana in May for our upcoming cruise in March.

Interesting.....on my seat sail pass, the Cabana is listed under shore excursions, but it is listed again under " onboard booking"

It's listed twice.

We are new to Royal so didn't think much of iit, but now I am thinking that means going forward they can only be booked onboard....

I booked our OTW cabana in May for our upcoming cruise in March.

Interesting.....on my seat sail pass, the Cabana is listed under shore excursions, but it is listed again under " onboard booking"

It's listed twice.

We are new to Royal so didn't think much of iit, but now I am thinking that means going forward they can only be booked onboard....

I called last night because ours said the same thing. The girl told me that she was not sure how I was able to book one online as they are onboard booking only. I said the I booked it back in June and paid in full. She told me to print out the conformation ( I already print everything out) to prove that I had one and it was paid in full. What I'm concerned about is what happens if they start selling them onboard and we get bumped.

I called last night because ours said the same thing. The girl told me that she was not sure how I was able to book one online as they are onboard booking only. I said the I booked it back in June and paid in full. She told me to print out the conformation ( I already print everything out) to prove that I had one and it was paid in full. What I'm concerned about is what happens if they start selling them onboard and we get bumped.

Oh great... Something else to worry about.

Goodness...Royal has some work to do in the communication dept.

At least with consistency...

I have a Cabana booked for my April Oasis cruise that I booked in June last year.

Im hoping it still stands and I don't have any problems because it does not say onBoard only.

Ive also noticed the description for the Cabana has changed and now shows:

Meal: Upgraded lunch buffet included.

I thought they had removed the upgraded buffet option? I know it wasn't there when I had a cabana in 2014.

I am on Freedom in October 15 and I booked up and paid last summer.

I have just checked and my booking is still on the system.

Mines still there too just shows "on board only" in the description.

Hopefully there will be no problems with people who booked prior to royal making the changes.

I'm intrigued to find out what the upgraded buffet is!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are booked on the Liberty for this coming July. I have checked every day since we booked in September (often 2 or 3 times a day) for the cabanas to show up. So far they haven't. When my parents were on the Liberty over NYE, they were told that the cabanas were going to be on-board booking only. Maybe they are just trying it out with specific ships first to see how it goes.

Sailing next week, booked February; but as I've noted on other forums if we can get a Barefoot Beach Cabana someone is going to get a last minute surprise when this Nellie's beach cabana goes back on the block. ;)

pls someone explain the difference between Nellies cabanna and barefoot beach cabana, haven't been there but its a port on my next cruise.

thanks in advance.

What tier crown and anchor are

You? Suite guests, diamond and up can coordinate with concierge a week or two before your trip for barefoot beach cabanas.

Not diamond or in a suite... just wanted to do something cool for my mom. I can't really ditch her at boarding and try to surprise her (and also possibly fail). Oh well, we've enjoyed Labadee without a cabana. I'll figure out something else.